Posted On: 4-7-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Deerfield, IL
AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the WellPoint family of companies, is a leading specialty benefit management company with more than 20 years of experience and a growing presence in the management of radiology, cardiology, oncology, sleep medicine, and specialty pharmacy benefits. AIM Specialty Health is committed to making health care services more clinically appropriate, safer and more affordable.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
The Workforce Management Analyst monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly. Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization. Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Manages and adjusts call routing when unusual call patterns exist in order to ensure service levels are met.
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ WFM experience in multi-site call center.
- Real-time management experience in a centralized call center environment is preferred.
- Extensive background with NICE IEX TotalView.
- Background with IEX RTAM or equivalent back office suite non-phone work scheduling preferred.
- Extensive expertise with MS Excel and Access
Name: Thomas (TA) Allen