Job Title: Workforce Management Analyst II
Primary Location: 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta,GA US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Apply online: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/ShowJob/JobId/306715/Workforce-Management-Analyst-II?prefilters=none&CloudSearchLocation=none
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Create schedules from the long and short range forecasts which effectively meet business and employee needs
- Allocate schedules by site based on hours of operation, time zone, and skills of the employees
- Conduct mini-bids to recycle schedules to tenured employees and offer schedules to incoming new hires
- Schedule Off Phone Activities including coaching, meetings, huddles, training, and other events.
- Maintain collision calendar of all scheduled / requested events
- Establish time off allowances and adjust based on the forecasted capacity
- Evaluate enterprise staffing needs and weigh against effectiveness of available capacity within enterprise and with external partner sites
- Recommend schedule scenarios for internal and external resources which maximizes capacity and performance
- Develops, documents and maintain scheduling processes end to end
- Partner with boundary partners, such as COE Leadership, Local Mission Control, or Vendor Workforce Management to drive adherence to schedule plans and processes
- Conduct regular schedule trend analysis, identify and escalate any risk to KPI attainment
- Partner with Forecasting and Mission Control to ensure end-to-end planning and execution is aligned
- May also create contact center forecasts for long and short range
- May create and maintain capacity plans for supported group
- May maintain external models with call volume, average handle time, shrinkage and other drivers
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of experience required in call center forecasting or scheduling
- Workforce Management Software experience required; Aspect eWFM experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including complex formulas, workbook linking, macros, and data filtering preferred
- Experience in multi-site and remote scheduling preferred
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.