Posted On: 12-21-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst II
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Apply Online: https://www.citizensfla.com/careers
A career at Citizens is unlike a career at any other insurance company, because Citizens is unlike any other insurance company.
If you are looking for an opportunity in which you can stretch to your full potential, expand your knowledge and grow your career, you have found it.
Winner of the 2017 WorldatWork Seal of Distinction, one of only seven companies throughout Florida to receive this award, Citizens is a diverse team of professionals helping people and communities throughout Florida.
At Citizens, employees do more than live up to their potential – they exceed it.
So what are you waiting for? Come discover the career you never expected – at Citizens.
This position is responsible for short and long term inbound forecasting utilizing Work Management software (IEX), PC’s, Voice Response Units, Call Management Software, etc. The Business Support Analyst is responsible for collecting and performing complex contact center performance data analysis for our Underwriting and Agency Services division.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USUAL, BASIC AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION. THESE FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Model ethical behavior and execute job responsibilities in accordance with Citizens core values, ethics, and information protection policies
- Perform all activities related to forecasting, to ensure service and efficiency standards are met
- Assist the management team, utilizing scheduling software, in analyzing time off requests, impact of team meetings, special events, holidays, training and etc., as they relate to call volumes and all call center staffing.
- Perform short and long range resource planning
- Assist in the development of business requirements, design, and implementation/ maintenance of such to enhance the performance of the call center associates
- Formulate staffing recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from users, business unit management and other technical staff
- Steer the process for creating, maintaining and improving upon call center processes with business partners.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of call center tool and software knowledge in workforce management, call routing automated call distribution (Siemens, IEX, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the business unit’s operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- Result oriented with proactive approach to resolving problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and respond to changing priorities and deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of call center (WFM) scheduling software
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree OR 2 years of relevant experience OR a combination of college education and relevant experience equivalent to 2 years
- 3 or more years’ experience in tracking, forecasting and planning by utilizing various call center tools to include 2 years or more experience gathering business requirements, analyzing requirements and making recommendations based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience in tracking /scheduling work-time and other related issues utilizing various software programs for a call center environment
- Hands-on experience using IEX is STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Experience with database systems (SQL, Access, etc.) is STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Workforce Management forecasting experience is a plus
- Experience with Unify OpenScape would be a plus
In addition to a competitive salary, Citizens offers its employees an outstanding total rewards package, including:
- Retirement savings plan with an 8 percent company match
- Medical, dental and group life insurance
- Paid time off: vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional and leadership development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- On-site wellness activities
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- Community and volunteering opportunities
- Casual dress and more
Citizens is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.