Posted On: 04-10-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Apply Online: https://jea.taleo.net/careersection/jea+-+external/jobdetail.ftl?job=11209&tz=GMT-04%3A00
- Creates and publishes weekly call center employee schedules.
- Creates reports and notifies operations managers and senior leadership of current and future staffing needs.
- Enters in all current day-agent schedule exception requests.
- Maintains reporting for attendance incidents.
- Forecasts optimal staffing requirements by analyzing data related to historical call volume, average handle time, shrinkage, occupancy rates, utilization factors, hours of operation, and other workforce statistics.
- Uses methods such as Erlang C and forecast modeling to identify optimal staffing levels.
- Utilizes workforce management software to identify historical trends.
- Coordinates with operations managers during system issues to ensure minimal overall impact to call center customers.
- Serves as liaison between cross-functional departments regarding future staffing needs.
- Participates in workforce management software testing and system enhancements.
- Reviews annual leave submissions for effect on operations and provides approve/deny recommendation.
- Tracks employee adherence and other call center specific metrics.
- Analyzes workforce data to identify optimal training schedules for call center employees.
- Performs other job-related work as assigned.
Associates degree in business or related field and three (3) years of experience in call center workforce management scheduling and forecasting or in a customer contact center role requiring data analysis and trending, critical evaluation and problem solving.
A combination of five (5) years education, training, and/or experience.