Posted On: 12-21-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Knoxville, TN
Apply Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/RAD1002RADIO/JobBoard/05f190c1-9a24-4a65-9614-fe6d81b8738b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=5e9fb1db-72cc-4ced-8056-75e866db444f
Summary of Position:
Reviews and analyzes Customer Care data to proactively make recommendations regarding trends and performance of the business unit. Serves as the primary systems support for Contact Center Analytics tool and provides support to real time scheduling and staffing as needed.
- Proficient at utilizing analytical tools to produce and modify reports to provide analytical comparisons of data
- Completes end of month reporting on business unit performance reporting in a detailed, timely and accurate manner
- Provide ad-hoc reports for contact center related data and analyze data making recommendations to management
- Analyze and provide insights on contact center level metrics, agent level metrics and category level metrics, identifying trends and alerting appropriate stakeholders
- Build, maintain, and train stakeholders on usage of reporting tools and dashboards to enable self-service for internal stakeholders
- Serve as contact center liaison to Analytics and Insights team and other departments such as IT and ERP
- Provides workforce management training assistance and introductory presentations, to all teammates to support high-quality customer contacts and improve processing accuracy and efficiency
- Monitor daily and interval service level performance to determine root cause and prepare recommendations for real time schedule changes that address gaps in service performance
- Document workflow processes to provide a common communication platform for the team and the center.
- Provide timely and proactive communication on system issues and status updates across all affected areas
- Maintain data integrity by identifying, researching, and resolving data quality issues to ensure accurate reporting from all data sources
- Work on all other projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with and proficient with a variety of analytical processes, tools, and approaches.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of relational database and data management best practices
- Related Associates degree preferred
- Ability to display working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Proficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively convey information oral and written form to technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills
- Departmental and Customer Care Annual Goals/Critical Few
- Behavior that supports Visions and Values
- Being a role model for Love Thy Customer with Internal/External Customers
- Directly reports to the Manager of Work Force Planning and Business Analysis.
- Works in conjunction with the Customer Care Leadership team, CC Technology Team, CEAs and Trainers
- Works closely with the RSC Analytics and Insights and IT teams.