Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US, 19107
Company: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Employment Status: AF – Active – Regular – Full Time
Please visit the CHOP website and apply at:
Is accountable for the supervision and maintenance of the multi-channel, multi-tenant Workforce Management (WFM) platform within CHOP. The Workforce Analyst focuses on planning and optimizing the performance of CHOP agents by developing reports, analyzing pertinent data, historical performance, and trends in order to manage service levels, staff schedules, and schedule changes to achieve maximum efficiency and occupancy. This includes the ability to configure skills, call and multi-channel routing, historical trends, and anomalies. Position is also accountable for route cause analysis to ensure staffing levels are appropriate to meet desired servicing levels and guaranteed performance. Ensures service excellence through all processes and interactions.
- Responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of the multi-channel, multi-tenant WFM application to support Access and Intake Operations, including user information, license assignments, scheduling adjustments, and account management.
- Assists in the design, research, programming, testing, and implementation of new reporting/functionality of the WFM software.
- Develops, tracks, analyzes, and reports contact center and agent performance with reports from WFM and ACD. Balances multiple priorities and demonstrates a sense of urgency on actions taken towards
- Analyzes and reports historical data and trends, and generates long- and short-term forecasts using historical patterns, drives, and events modeling.
- Manages intra-day forecasting when current day has high deviation from actual volume.
- Measures forecasting accuracy that is expected to be within 5% of actual volumes and responsible to account for variances.
- Develops and manages staff scheduling process, including proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities, such as vacations, trainings, and meetings. Works with line managers to ensure accurate and seamless process.
- Accountable for staffing review meetings with management detailing performance and forecasted performance. Accountable for understanding variances.
- Partner with call center managers on work management practices such as coaching, training and meetings. Ensure schedules are seamless and desired outcome reached.
- Provide ongoing operational analysis related to queue performance and staff productivity. Demonstrates flexibility & willingness to perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Demonstrates flexibility & willingness to perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Required Education and Experience
BA/BS required. Minimum of 3 years relevant experience required.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Call center experience preferred.
Additional Technical Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Workforce Management theory and best practices
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. This includes but is not limited to a strong working knowledge of pivot tables, macros, and complex formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Possesses strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products or nicotine in any form and a negative nicotine screen (the latter occurs after a job offer).
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.