This position is responsible for partnering with the management team to meet service level and response time objectives across all contact channels while ensuring effective and efficient use of resources. Additional responsibilities include planning, organizing and managing the workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules and management reports.
- Maintains the Agent database by updating preferences, special requests, exceptions, and vacation and holidays in a timely manner.
- Plans and distributes daily work schedules for agents and provides historical adherence reports to management.
- Continually improves forecasting and scheduling predications across all contact channels. Develops special forecasts to assist in creating project staffing plans and ongoing plans.
- Acts as a divisional Subject Matter Expert in Workforce Management applications and assists in training where applicable.
- Develops long-term capacity plans and provides accurate workload predictions for annual budgeting and planning.
- Monitors real-time queue and adherence reports to ensure service level and response time objectives are met and oversees real-time escalation plans.
- Develops and maintains processes/procedures and serves as back-up support staff as needed. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- A minimum of 2 year of related experience.
- Special training and/or professional certificates may be substituted for experience.
- Experience with Aspect tools set preferred
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good organizational/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow-up on commitments on a timely basis, adheres to deadlines, and be a strong team player.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Delta Dental policies, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of Call center operations principles.
- Must be PC literate; MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with strong excel skills.
Or send your resume to:
Recruitment and Selection, Delta Dental of California, 11155 International Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Please use IRC47612 as your subject line.
MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY – EOE/AA
In connection with your application for employment with Delta Dental of California and its’ related companies, please note that any offer of employment made to any applicant will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a background check. Such background check may include, but is not limited to, an investigation of credit worthiness, a check of references, employment and education verification, a check of criminal records and/or any other investigations as permitted by law.