Posted On: 06-28-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Analyst
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Apply Online: https://frb.taleo.net/careersection/08h_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=255507
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas with branches in Little Rock, Louisville and Memphis. The St. Louis Fed’s most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury’s financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
The Treasury Support Center utilizes a Workforce Management and data analytics process to pro-actively manage its resources to meet operational and business demands and improve the level of service provided to Treasury and end-user customers. The Workforce Management Analyst will compile and analyze historical call volume and workload data, conduct forecasts for future demands, determine staffing needs and develop and execute call center agent schedules while maintaining service level. The Workforce Management Analyst also will participate in projects pertaining to improving call center efficiency and be responsible for reporting call center performance measures.
- Generate and analyze reports using call center and workforce management applications.
- Utilize call volume, workload and historical trends to develop models for forecasting future volumes while accounting for planned and unplanned events.
- Consult with management on upcoming customer communication timelines and make recommendations and decisions on staffing levels needed to meet service level targets.
- Develop daily and weekly agent schedules based on call volume patterns and known events.
- Perform real-time call volume monitoring to ensure adequate staffing and make decisions on daily basis about adjusting staff schedules or escalating issues to ensure target service levels are met.
- Extract and integrate data from multiple sources in multiple formats (e.g., databases, spreadsheets, text files) for performing modeling, analysis and reporting.
- Research Workforce Management and call center efficiency best practices and make recommendations for implementation.
- Lead the implementation of new processes and tools for improving Treasury Support Center workload efficiency, including call center tools and workforce management software.
- Work with management to develop and maintain long-term forecasting and staffing tools.
- Develop, compile and communicate daily, weekly and monthly reports with Workforce Management statistics, such as service level, average speed to answer, abandonment rate, adherence, and utilization.
- Lead analysis of performance measures against industry benchmarks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Workforce management training or background preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including proficiency using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Experience with Avaya Products preferred
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Proficiency with oral and written communications
- Ability to process and assess quantitative and qualitative data to make effective decisions
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate proficiency with call center tools and data analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work processes in a timely fashion
- Ability to perform complex and independent research
- Travel (5%)
- Position requires US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Ranked as a Top Workplace, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees’ diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, as well as cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Embracing our diversity encourages employees to bring their valued perspectives to the table when generating ideas and solving problems, and promotes an environment where innovation and excellence thrive. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.