Posted On: 09-15-2017
Position Title: Sr. Workfoce Management Analyst
Job Location: Waukegan, IL
Contact: Evelina Matveyev at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sr. Workforce Management Analyst
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We’re a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference. We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Workforce Planning department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in workforce management, workforce analysis or workforce planning, Uline is the company for you. We’re seeking a Workforce Management Analyst for our Customer Service Call Center currently in Waukegan, IL and moving to our new location in Kenosha, WI later this year.
- Work as part of the Corporate Customer Service Workforce Management team.
- Ensure schedules are maximized for efficient use of resources.
- Provide various scheduling analyses to ensure optimal schedules and provide staff recommendations.
- Provide and maintain intra-day performance reports.
- Ensure data integrity within the WFM system.
- Capture, store and report on historical statistics.
- Provide and create new hire and department shift bids.
- Produce and review reports; recommend productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Provide daily phone and function support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years workforce supervisory experience in customer service environment.
- 1+ years of workforce management experience using WFM software. NICE WFM software (IEX) preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Desire to participant in an active, hands-on work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Contact information: Please email Evelina Matveyev with an updated resume if interested at email@example.com.