Posted On: 03-16-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management and Reporting Manager
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Apply Online: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=1156797806&keywords=workforce%20management&location=Fort%20Worth%2C%20Texas&locationId=PLACES.us.10-4-0-220-6
Reports to the Director of Business Support for Customer Experience Operations and requires a proven record of managing operations within a national call center. This person will be expected to execute on business objectives and provide strategic vision while leading multiple functions for Business Support. The individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of Workforce Management and Reporting Development for Customer Experience Operations. This position requires working with internal business partners and external vendors to improve operational efficiencies focused on increasing customer satisfaction and value. It is critical he/she be able to identify and implement best practice plans and strategies that will elevate the performance of Customer Experience Operations. This manager must be able to manage to and achieve key performance targets, standards, and operational procedures across multiple site locations. Using project management basics to guide many small-scale deliverables is the foundation of this role.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Provide exceptional leadership and set direction for the WFM team.
- Explore industry best practice staffing approaches to properly align staff to call volume needs.
- Establish and set clear role expectations to drive consistency and accountability across team .
- Oversee the work of the WFM Analyst and Coordinators to ensure call center forecasts and schedules are created to maximize resources while meeting ASA and Service Level targets.
- Establish communication, reporting, and process standards within Customer Experience Operations that facilitate the effective management of resources.
- Maintain Call Center Management software used in scheduling, forecasting, call routing and reporting.
- Work with call center partners and other McKesson business units to facilitate new business implementations and opportunities.
- Act as project management leader for the team of developers. Using project management principles, estimate and manage projects to meet internal customer expectations. Familiarity with project staffing/time allocations across multiple projects is a plus.
- Provide exceptional leadership and set direction to the Reporting Development team.
- Provide overall dashboard reporting to the Customer Experience Operations management team which highlights key business activities and objectives.
- Utilize extensive data available to provide actionable and useful information for Customer Experience Operations management team.
- Focus on delivering self-service and automated reporting capabilities.
- Evaluation of new technologies that allow for better analytic and reporting capabilities.
- Manage all day-to-day activities of direct reports ensuring quality and timely work results while maintaining the proper commitment to employee development and retention of staff.
- Special projects as determined by the Director of Business Support.
- Strong team engagement through exceptional leadership
- Accurate work and timely reporting
- High performing team based on clearly established expectations
- Established and strong business partner relationships
- Utilization of available technology and up-to-date standards
- Customer-focused and innovative mindset
- Efficient and consistent processes
- Voice of Employee survey results for team development and engagement
- Call center management and business partner feedback
- Call center performance
- Team scorecards
- Director of Business Support performance assessment
5+ years contact center experience including 2+ years managerial experience
- Experience leading a workforce management team
- Understanding of call center metrics and their effect on staffing
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving
- Experience with cross business unit relationship building
- Ability to develop strategic plan/vision and execute
- People and relationship management
- Effective organizational navigation
- Proven initiative and self-starter
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity of Call Center technologies including, Verint, call management systems, and ACD systems
- In-depth understanding of call center daily operations and strategies
- Experience dealing with multiple data sources across several unique platforms
- Use of project management tracking tools a plus
- PMP certification or knowledge beneficial
- Experience leading a reporting development team
4-year degree or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care