Posted On: 06-28-2021
Position Title: Workforce Management Capacity & Analytics Vice President
Job Location: Plano, TX – Columbus, OH- San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/210117392/?utm_medium=jobshare
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest – our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank and Chase Wealth Management.
The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
Chase Wealth Management encompasses our Chase Private Client (CPC) and Chase Investment Services businesses. Through a dedicated team of a banker and J.P. Morgan Advisor, Chase Private Client brings our affluent clients concierge banking from Chase and access to the investment expertise from J.P. Morgan. Chase Investment Services provides investment solutions to a broad range of Chase customers through Chase Investment Advisors. The J.P. Morgan Securities Client Service Center’s mission is to create a great client experience and help individuals across all 50 U.S states to save and invest wisely. The group works in a team environment to assist clients with service over the telephone and serves as experts on our online platform, such as Chase.com.
The Capacity Planning and Analytics VP is part of the Operations Workforce Management (WFM) Team for Chase Wealth Management (CWM). The position will partner with contact center management, functional areas, and other members of the WFM team. The core focus of this position is to develop and maintain the ongoing contact center capacity plan. The plan will be maintained for 12+ months into the future, based on customer behavior, corporate activities, market conditions, etc. This position not only develops the plan, but consults with management to make fact-based decisions.
- Develop and maintain the contact center operations capacity plan(s)
- Communicate and collaborate with internal operations, analytics resources, technology, and other functional areas
- Identify ongoing opportunities to improve efficiencies within the contact center(s)
- Facilitate regular planning meetings with key stakeholders and other interested parties
- Perform advanced root cause analysis to identify areas of opportunity and make strategic recommendations to leadership
- Engage with other business functions to discuss recommendations and execute changes (eWFM, Routing, Leadership)
- Collaborate with other areas of WFM to incorporate others’ work into the capacity plan
- Cascade capacity plan projections into downstream WFM activities.
- May participate in projects and provide subject matter expertise
- Supports process improvements and best practice identification
- Complete creation of new hire schedules for the business
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- May lead a team of employees
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Analytical/Data Mining Systems (i.e., Tableau, SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in business analysis, reporting and data review, root cause analysis and resolution
- Ability to partner collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work fluidly with people at a variety of levels internally and externally
- Ability to influence peers, colleagues, and internal customers
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- 3+ years Financial Services Contact Center experience preferred
- BA/BS required
- Working knowledge of telephony/call routing and workforce platforms
- Proven experience leading or supporting project initiatives
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.