Posted On: 12-16-2014
Position Title: Workforce Management Coordinator
Job Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
This position interprets data, formulates, and implements modifications to staffing plans for agent schedules and skill assignments to balance resources, both in real time and future planning, to meet Enterprise service levels and performance guarantees. Uses independent judgment to matrix manage and shift staff resources dynamically to support enterprise goals and communicate any conditions that threaten success.
- Performs Workforce Management reporting, analysis, recommendations, and administrative tasks related to staffing and scheduling functions.
- Monitors enterprise service levels via the Symposium and eWFM real time adherence applications.
- Identifies issues, develops, coordinates and implements mitigation strategies to re-balance resources to meet Enterprise Service Levels.
- Reports to appropriate parties.
- Compiles, enters data, and interprets departmental statistical data. Extracts data from eWFM and Symposium to produce ad hoc reports or other required output documents and reviews said documents for content and accuracy.
- Administers vacation time for agents and updates all timekeeping in the Kronos system.
- Verifies Kronos information with that in the eWFM scheduling application to signoff timecards for payroll.
- Updates information in the eWFM scheduling system, performs analysis to determine impact to available resources for the day, strategizes solutions to meet goals, and communicates the situation and actions taken information to key stakeholders.
- A high school diploma or GED, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- An Associate degree or equivalent is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Ability to analyze data, formulate recommendations for successful strategies.
- Ability to proactively identify potential issues, evaluate the impact, create and implement a solution, and communicate the issue, steps taken, and results in a timely manner with appropriate parties.
- Knowledge of Call Center operations principles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
SALARY: To be determined
BENEFITS: Excellent benefits package
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER* AND RESUME TO:
Recruitment and Selection, Delta Dental of California, 11155 International Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
OR APPLY ON-LINE TO: www.deltadentalins.com
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: RanchoHR@Delta.org
*Please reference job number IRC45121, and let us know how you heard of the job
MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY – EOE/AA
In connection with your application for employment with Delta Dental of California and its’ related companies, please note that any offer of employment made to any applicant will be contingent upon the satisfactory results of a background check. Such background check may include, but is not limited to, an investigation of credit worthiness, a check of references, employment and education verification, a check of criminal records and/or any other investigations as permitted by law.