Posted On: 01-14-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Forecaster
Job Location: Allentown, PA
Apply Online: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25946&siteid=5361#jobDetails=428305_5361
Through effective leadership, coach and assist in the development of the WFM team and provide management backup, as required, in the absence of the Workforce Planning Leader.
- Provides WFM consultations this involves FTE Analysis, Service Level Analysis Capacity Planning, Service Level projections based on schedule tests, and “what-if” scheduling scenarios.
- Performs ADHOC WFM training to other members of the Workforce team.
- Performs Audit on all WFM related tasks and processes.
- Analyzes historical and actual call arrival pattern for all transaction types in order to drive effective and efficient resource strategy decisions and recommendations to operations.
- Builds weekly, monthly and quarterly volume projections, staffing and capacity plans, or reduction plans by line of business and monitors forecasting accuracy.
- Develops reports on locked volume forecasts and reports the same to the leadership team for planning and staffing recommendations.
- Analyzes forecast trends, AHT, attrition, scheduling scenarios, and sets staffing tolerances per time interval.
- Creates and optimizes reliable thirty (30) minute Start/Stop Time interval schedules to achieve service levels. Maintains Staffing lines per 30min time interval so as to achieve forecasted daily SLAs, meet client driven staffing line and scheduling indices.
- Creates preferences and applicable templates to effectively optimize schedules for Hours of Operation (HOOP) / Hours of Support.
- Maintains schedule efficiency through approved scheduling parameters by running “what-if” scenarios to maximize service level agreement of the account.
- Provides effective recommendations on scheduling all off-phone activities such as team meetings, additional agent training, and all other future schedule exceptions.
- Responsible for creating, generating and sending weekly views showing projected SLA, recommended Overtime.
- Identifies and recommends solutions for operational and service problems based on historical volume and staffing analysis and future projections.
- Develops and updates as necessary process documentation on workforce management for auditing purposes.
- Ensures compliance to the approved workforce management processes as described in WFM processes. Develops initiatives to drive the continuous improvement.
- Responsible for maintaining WFM scheduling tool account setup. Builds, modifies, and deletes account set-up (e.g., Forecast, Staff, and Employee Groups) in WFM scheduling tool; ensures these are kept up-to-date all the time.
- Develops constant communication with Operations, WFM team and leadership team on what is expected based on forecast, Staffing and Capacity plans and agent schedules.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications and pass all required tests or assessments to receive consideration. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility form upon hire.
- 1.High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years working for the Workforce/Resource Management on a multi-channel (voice, email, chat).
- Minimum 3 years of data analysis and call center experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong statistical forecasting techniques.
- Knowledge of automated workforce management software.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills.
- Effective presentation and coaching skills.
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills for center-wide support.
- Knowledgeable in statistics, Regression Analysis and documentation.
- Assertive, team player and willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Expert knowledge of CMS, other ACD System and WFM tools.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite (WORD, VISIO, POWERPOINT, ACCESS).
- Intermediate skill in MS Excel and programming Excel for data collection. Well adept in building models with Excel to do “what if” analysis on impacts of potential changes in operational metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to document call observations in a clear/concise manner.
- Excellent knowledge in call center operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.