Posted On: 01-16-2022
Position Title: Workforce Management Forecaster
Job Location: Kenosha, WI
Apply Online: https://www.uline.jobs/JobDetails?culture=en&jobid=R2101986&jobtitle=Workforce-Management-Forecaster
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Utilize correlation analysis to relate customer contact demand with order and sales figures to develop long-term forecasts.
- Develop and maintain forecasts for several contact types through use of weighted averages, indexing, seasonality and trend analysis.
- Measure forecast performance by creating and / or providing metrics and measurements that illustrate forecasting efficacy.
- Effectively communicate data trends and future outcomes to leadership, including senior management.
- Analyze and report on volume and staffing trends to provide overall coverage improvement recommendations to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years customer service and / or data analytics experience.
- 2+ years of WFM experience using WFM software. NICE WFM (IEX) scheduling system experience preferred.
- Ability to forecast for volumes and associated staffing requirements in a dynamic environment.
- 3+ years of Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of formula definitions.
- Be an active participant in a “hands-on” work environment.
- Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.