Posted On: 06-28-2021
Position Title: Workforce Management Forecaster
Job Location: Plano, TX – Columbus, OH – San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/210112670/?utm_medium=jobshare
The Workforce Management Forecaster is part of the Operations Workforce Management (WFM) Team for Chase Wealth Management (CWM). The position will partner with contact center management, functional areas, and other members of the WFM team. The core focus of this position is to develop and maintain the ongoing contact center short-term plans. The plan will be maintained for 1-3 months into the future, based on customer behavior, corporate activities, market conditions, etc. This position not only develops the plan but consults with management to make fact-based decisions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops 1-3 month forecast models, performs current and historical trending performance analysis to identify areas of opportunity and make strategic recommendations
- Creates monthly, weekly, daily and interval level call volume projections and staffing requirements
- Performs staffing analysis and develops employee schedules to meet the needs of the business
- Collaboration and strategy development with Operational Leadership and within the WFM Team for projection refinement and execution
- Lead efforts to execute changes towards optimizing staffing requirements and service levels.
- Engagement with other business functions (eWFM Admin, Leadership and Technology)
- Project and initiative assignments that supports process improvements.
- Provide subject matter expertise to specialists within the team
- Champion expense reduction initiatives
- 2 years of call center forecasting or capacity planning experience
- 5 years of Workforce Management experience in a 500+ seat environment
- Assist with developing and maintaining business metrics, KPI measurements standards and best practices
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver presentations
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio)
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.