Posted On: 6-26-2014
Position Title: Workforce Management Lead
Job Location: Orlando, FL; Memphis, TN; or Atlanta, GA
Click here to apply for Orlando
Click here to apply for Memphis
Click here to apply for Atlanta
CLAIM YOUR FUTURE AS A GREAT PERFORMER!
Providing both satisfying and challenging work along with a highly professional and friendly work atmosphere, Sedgwick has a strong commitment to its colleagues and its clients. If you are seeking place where you can do great things for those whose lives you touch while maximizing your own career possibilities, Sedgwick is the place for you. As the largest and most innovative Third Party Administrator in the claims industry and the first and only TPA to receive both recognition as the Best TPA in America and the coveted Employer of Choice designation, we invite you to come be a part of our team and, “Claim Your Future.”
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To direct Contact Center workforce management functions, multi-site scheduling administration, supervise direct reports ensuring departmental processes and procedures are adhered to in pursuing Service Center objectives; to support colleagues in continued developmental growth; and to ensure organizational performance requirements and client specific service level commitments are met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops skill based and client level forecasts and corresponding colleague schedules for multiple contact center sites.
- Ensures Contact Center service level and overall performance metrics are achieved through development and implementation of effective staffing procedures. Monitors workloads and staffing levels; supports colleagues by providing appropriate direction.
- Develops, communicates and continuously assesses position requirements for direct reports and coaches colleagues to improve individual and team performance against established metrics.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to enhance scheduling efficiency and increase colleague effectiveness.
- Communicates with upper management regarding long and short term forecasts, impact of procedural and process changes and other staffing and operational effectiveness issues.
- Works effectively within a team based environment and maintains good internal and external client relationships.
- Ensures organizational alignment through cooperative development of individual and departmental objectives with Operations Management team. Provides individual and organizational feedback on performance at minimum six month intervals.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Education & Licensing
Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university strongly preferred.
Four (4) years of inbound call center workforce management, supervisory or customer service management experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience administering automated workforce management tools (preferably Blue Pumpkin/Witness Systems) in a multi-site environment
- Good knowledge of multi-channel service center processes and procedures
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated leadership/management/motivational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer