Posted On: 06-07-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Leader, Call Center Operations|
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Apply online: ssfcu.org/careers
Manages the call volume, staffing and scheduling for MCC operations. Analyzes historical volumes to proactively meet the changing needs of the membership and call center. Responsible for generating daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance and trend reports. Responsible for the upkeep and changes to the call queue management systems and coordinating changes with Senior Management and Enterprise Technologies. Ensures that all workforce management tools and other operational processes are maintained and productive. Actively pursues technology, ideas and information to improve the speed of service provided to our members.
- Responsible for coaching and development of team members by providing guidance and supervision to the WFM team. Assists other MCC Supervisors, managers and agents in all matters pertaining to scheduling, staffing and workforce management tools and theories.
- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, reporting and real-time management of contact center operations. Maintains department statistical performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. Analyzes workload and staffing impacts and assesses operations for recommendations for increased performance of organizational goals. Works toward the attainment of meeting and/or exceeding established service level goals. Participates in the development of departmental goals and strategies to support growth with both qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Works with Operational Training, MCC Operations Manager and Human Resources to determine training needs and appropriate times for new hires and career path candidates to attend the appropriate training based on business need, queue performance and career path guidelines and timeframes. Suggests opportune times to conduct training sessions and staff meetings to lessen the impact on the overall department service level.
- Supervises the analysis and reporting of employee key performance indicators and metrics. Manages long-term forecast and staffing plan. Oversees intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real-time work load requirements, and call routing.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Manages, collection, analysis and reporting of historical agent/center performance statistics.
- Identifies call center volume trends and averages on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Reviews IVR technology and ACD routing plans to assure best possible call handling strategies are employed. Makes suggestions to improve efficiencies and strategies.
- Leads weekly, mid-month and month end staff production meetings. Provides insight to Senior Management of factors affecting service level and KPI performance results.
- Works with Telecom as a liaison for the departments call routing and queue management. Is the department expert on all WFM and call related software and hardware including but not limited to Verint, Avaya, Presence, Strategic Planner, etc.
- Actively participates in the rollout of new products, services, procedures and systems by suggesting opportune times and ideas for rollouts based on historical data, staffing and other pertinent factors.
Education and Training
High School Diploma or GED. College degree or comparable experience required.
Knowledge and Experience
Requires three years of experience in workforce management and two years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in a telephone service center environment or comparable experience. BA/BS in applicable business, accounting or finance disciple is preferred. Knowledge of current technologies and best practices supporting the Call Center and Contact Center industry.
Must interact with Management and peers in service oriented manner, maintaining department relationship with other member impact areas of the Credit Union. Interacts with vendors who support the contact center. Strong verbal and written communication skills, to include public speaking and analytical skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point,
LIGHT WORK: Up to 20 lbs. occasionally & 10 lbs. frequently. Sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work. Close visual acuity to perform activities like analyzing data, typing, writing, viewing a computer, reading, inspecting small parts or assembling.
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. May provide assistance and tasks at other locations or branches on an as needed basis. Evening and/or weekend shifts may be required.
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities.