Posted On: 3-11-216
Position Title: Workforce Management Manager
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Apply at: https://careers.nationwide.com/hcm/Nationwide-jobs-apply.html
Workforce Management Manager – Job # 36198
This position will:
Oversee a team of Schedulers and Capacity Management Analysts who are responsible for short-term forecasting and schedule management of multiple contact centers.
Partner with respective business leaders and fellow Shared Services leaders to enable the business to meet their contact center performance goals.
Understand workload trends, shrinkage patterns, and business implementation plans to optimize staffing and scheduling.
Provide oversight for skill management, work distribution, and workload balancing.
Meet established Service Level Agreements between Workforce Management and the businesses.
Prior experience in the Workforce Management discipline is preferred.
Experience with Genesys routing and delivery solution; NICE IEX Workforce Management system; Verint i360; and/or back-office automated work delivery tools such as AWD 10 are preferred.
This position requires the ability to work non-standard work hours such as weekends in support of contact centers.
Limited travel may be required.
Preferred location: Columbus, OH **
JOB SUMMARY: The position of Workforce Management Manager supports Contact Centers totaling over 4,000 front-line associates and operating in a 24x7x365 environment. This individual will provide an outstanding customer experience and satisfy the department’s workforce management needs by ensuring service levels are consistently met in a productive and financially responsible manner. Works closely with all levels of contact center leadership to create and execute contact center strategies that support the larger organization’s growth objectives. This role will be instrumental in providing oversight of short-term planning activities as well as guidance on long-term staffing needs.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Implement a business decision support strategy for business unit that encompasses metrics, reporting, capacity and staff modeling, and expense management that aligns with operational goals and strategies. Supports the optimization of non-call taking business processes and other channels of customer contact (chat, email, web based contact and social media contacts). Provides data driven recommendations to operational leaders that consider risks and potential mitigations actions. Continuously review data to provide insight and to develop strategies to optimize performance.
2. Provide leadership and technical expertise regarding workforce management in support of service level agreements and staffing goals to ensure customer expectations are met. Real-time management, absence management, Provide strategic leadership over the workforce planning and real time management for call activities across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring most efficient use of resources.
3. Direct the activities of call center or processing center workforce management team and ensure optimum productivity through performance analysis and process improvements. Responsible for implementation and oversight of processes that impact associates retention and engagement. Create optimal WFM discipline that supports and maintains existing culture of customer support.
4. Develop and maintain capacity-planning tools to accurately forecast workload volume, determine hiring needs and staff schedules. Plans for the impact of response to advertising, promotions, product launches and seasonality to ensure adequate staffing for anticipated call volume; escalates business critical concerns to the appropriate contacts via proper channels within respective time frames. Provide leadership on large-scale non-work events.
5. Perform statistical analysis of call center or processing center productivity, prepare reports, and audit current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations and ensure service levels are maintained; identifying process improvements. Communicate with call center or processing center and workforce management contacts to drive expectations. Direct the development and deployment of appropriate reporting in order to share critical operating data in a timely and effective manner; develop and communicate explanation for variance of workload and/or resource availability.
6. Implement business plan for the workforce management processes, including new software upgrades, equipment upgrades, new forecasting strategies and training.
7. Partner with call center or processing center leadership teams, IT and Shared Business Model teams to manage and implement call center or process center technologies. Establish and maintain effective partnerships with executive leaders. Oversees delivery of consultative staffing, forecasting solutions to operations.
8. Provides a high level of customer service to all customers. Manages the resolution of complex problems. Responds to escalated problems from internal customers.
9. Management of annual multi-million dollar budgets and assists with all facets of financial management. Prove oversight of hiring/scheduling efficiency that drives fiscal responsibility.
10. Responsible for the management of direct-reports including: performance management, salary planning and administration, training and development, workflow planning, hiring and placement and associate engagement.
11. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center workforce management, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply directly at: