Posted On: 3-13-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Manager
Job Location: Irving, TX
Responsible for overall WFM delivery, support and execution. Team has direct ownership over WFM Planning processes, Scheduling, Real-Time Management and governance; the creation, maintenance, automation, rollups and integrity of common staffing model; cross-functional alignment of initiative planning assumptions across Customer Operations. This position will be responsible for reporting on functional organizations variances to approved plans and implementing plans to course correct or adjust plans accordingly. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Support and develop a team of WFM Leaders. Working to ensure that all members of the team are focused on the delivery of company financial goals, and client operational expectations
- Maintain a working knowledge of the entire call center operation as well as project operation.
- Maintain short term/long term staffing forecast guide. Interact and consult with Human Resources on matters of recruiting, training, hiring and attrition
- Provides leadership for the WFO team and ensures adherence to company and department policies and procedures
- Assists in analyzing metrics and staffing on a consistent basis in order to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Consistent review of NMAC-NCCD processes
- Maintain awareness of emerging industry tools.
- Perform period review of current NMAC tools against other tools available
- Benchmark other call centers to ensure we are utilizing current technology and the best methodology for forecasting staffing needs
- Defines and implements governance over staffing model, forecast processes (ie. Staffing Model) Reviews and approves the quarterly staffing forecast across all lines of business prior to executive presentation
- Manages the monitoring and scoring of customer interactions by contact center representatives, including but not limited to phone calls, e-mails and chats.
- Ensures qualitative and quantitative feedback is provided on customer contacts for compliance, customer service skills and transactional accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command
- Extensive data analysis, reporting and action planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through
- Demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and implement recommendations for corrective action.
- Must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- Must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Seven or more years of progressively responsible related experience at a professional level, including five or more years in a WFM Planning and Strategy role, preferably in the automotive or finance industry.
- Two or more years in a full supervisory role, providing leadership, coaching, guidance and training and contributing to staff development.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent work experience) with a background in economics, math or business/finance. MBA (preferred)Certified Workforce Planning Professional or equivalent (preferred)Six Sigma/Lean Sigma or equivalent (preferred)Project Management Professional or equivalent (preferred)
- WFM Software (i.e.Verint, eWFM/IEX)MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)Math/statistics and computer proficiency
- Travel:Occasional day or overnight travel.