Posted On: 7-30-2019
Position Title: Workforce Management Manager – CUS000A0
Job Location: Dresher, PA | Jacksonville, FL | Plymouth, MN
Apply Online: http://jobs.prudential.com/job-description.php?jobReqNo=CUS000A0
Enabling Solutions is a transformative customer-obsessed organization, aligned to the U.S. Business priorities and dedicated to driving and implementing cross-business solutions.
The Manager of Workforce Management will be responsible for leading a team of analysts in support of customer service offices including both Call Center and Back-Office operations. Ensures service delivery in service functions including operations, business and capacity planning and reporting and technology implementation.
- Ability to drive strategy and transformational change
- Monitors performance across processes to ensure appropriate service delivery. In addition, forecasts and analyzes service operations data to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Tracks results to ensure that performance benchmarks are in place and measurements accurately reflect the workload and service expectations.
- Creates models/scenarios for staffing, forecasting and budgeting purposes.
- Performs trend analysis to manage business decisions. Provides management with capacity recommendations and statistics for new initiatives.
- Providing narrative through data
- Assists with system upgrades, installation and audits as well as other projects as required.
- 5+ years of functional and leadership experience in Workforce Management or related field
- Ability to lead a team of 8+ associates both in office and remote, ensuring collaboration with peers and other employees within the organization
- Ability to influence peers, senior leaders and others who are not direct reports. Must have the ability to work across businesses/teams to gain buy-in and build consensus to deliver on objectives
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities while working under tight timelines
- College degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Prior service operations background experience to include knowledge of phone and/or paper based production environment
- Demonstrated ability in planning and decision making skills
- Knowledge of service operation technology is preferred (i.e. AVAYA CentreVu (CMS Supervisor , Verint, ACD systems,)
- Strong analytical experience is preferred