Posted On: 02-24-2020
Position Title: Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Baltimore, MD
Apply Online: https://seeacareerwithus.com/jobsearch/job-details/workforce-management-real-time-analyst-41950-1/
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
* Minimum of 2 years workforce management experience or staff planning experience
* Contact center or customer support center business experience (preferred)
* Advance use of Microsoft Office Excel
* Experience working with Workforce Management software (i.e., Interactive intelligence, IEX) communication platforms is beneficial
* Strong Analytical skills and the ability to analyze forecasts and apply an action plan
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Must be available to work Sunday through Thursday from 1:30pm to 10:30pm
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
IKEA is currently seeking a Workforce Management Analyst to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve IKEA’s business objectives.
Develops and Forecasts Schedules
* Forecasts volume for all functions within the contact center operation determining the necessary staffing plan.
* Recommends staffing and shift changes to management based on volume and staffing trends, escalating issues as necessary.
* Establish hiring plans based on long term forecasting, including reporting attrition, hiring, flexing, and training timelines.
Manage Intra-Day Scheduling
* Address intraday queue management and staff planning adherence issues affecting day to day operations by updating schedules in real time to ensure future schedules (per IKEA standards) meet customer, business and co-worker needs.
* Recommends appropriate assignments as needed to make sure forecasts and operational goals are met.
* Re-forecasts staffing requirements, including running data for overtime, convenience leave, and additional resource requirements in accordance with budgeted goals.
* Pro-actively monitor staffing and operational performance, including maintaining communication with front line management.
* Work directly with team leaders to manage daily schedule requirements.
Reporting & Administration
* Generate reports that address KPI’s, volume, staffing and scheduling changes on a determined frequency.
* Manage agent reporting via ININ tools
* Recognize and interpret trends and changes in the business and communicate them to management.
* Analyze historical data to project adherence to budgetary plan and operational performance expectations.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!