Posted on: 3-21-13
Position Title: Workforce Management Reporting & Forecasting Analyst
Location: Tempe AZ, Overland Park KS, Tampa Florida or Irvine CA.
Apria Healthcare is the largest provider of home healthcare products and services in the United States, offering a comprehensive range of home respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy and home medical equipment services to over 2 million patients annually in all 50 states through approximately 550 locations. We are committed to full-service homecare solutions that give maximum independence to our patients. Please visit our website at www.apria.com.
This position can be located in Tempe AZ, Overland Park KS, Tampa Florida or Irvine CA.
This position is responsible for forecasting contact volume using Workforce Management tools and Microsoft Office applications. In addition, this position will drive reporting and analysis to be delivered to site leadership along with the administrative coordination of schedule creation.
- Generate long-term and short-term forecasts 30, 60, 90, and 120 days.
- Provide resource requirements in alignment with forecast projections.
- Measure and analyze adherence to workforce management targets such as absenteeism, occupancy, and utilization metrics.
- Manage scheduling process.
- Conduct analysis on interval level staffing as required.
- Review historical trends and adjust forecasts based on those trends.
- Continuous improvement of forecast accuracy.
- Highlight resource risks to management.
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure understanding and agreement of published forecast.
- Conduct statistical analysis as needed.
- Perform actual versus forecast variance analysis.
- Keep current on the company’s Revenue Cycle processes.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- At least five (5) years related experience in workforce management.
- Experience with NICE IEX Workforce Management environment is required.
- Experience with NICE IEX Workforce Management in a multi-channel environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of contact center key performance indicators.
- Must be self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Ability to produce analysis and recommendations that can be easily understood.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience writing some SQL and/or MS Access is considered a plus.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Experience with statistical analysis and/or forecasting.
- Able to communicate effectively with management.
- Ability to travel as necessary.