Posted On: 2-19-2014
Position Title: Workforce Management Schedule
Job Location: Fishers, IN
Contact: Nikki Smith, Recruiter – Talent Acquisition email@example.com
* This position is primarily responsible for ensuring that all schedules are generated properly and adhere to the schedule bid that is currently in place for each individual. This is done through effective management of the Workforce Management Software system tour groups, agent data and staff availability.
* This position is responsible for analyzing forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that we schedule our staff in the most efficient manner to properly utilize our available resources and maintain acceptable service levels.
* This position is responsible for accurate alternative recommendations that result in acceptable maintenance of service levels. This will be done primarily through targeting and recommending training and offline opportunities when the volume to staff ratio is low and recommending overtime solicitation when the volume to staff ratio is high.
* This position is responsible for continual review of schedules, patterns and recommending opportunities for gained efficiency through alternative scheduling.
* This position is responsible for scheduling all onsite training and off line activities as requested by management.
* This position is required to further determine how many vacation positions can be allocated to each call type on any given day and using this information to assist in the planning of our time off calendar.
* This position is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the Workforce Management Software systems are accurately and effectively maintained and updated on a continual basis.
* This position has a low level of supervision and is required to make quick, effective and sound decisions.
1. Create schedules, skill agents and maintain records in IEX Totalview
* Frequent review of skilling within the center (adjusting as needed)
* Enter and maintain employee scheduling records
* Enter future group and individual exceptions into IEX
2. Analyzing shift distribution
* Periodic review of all shifts and their effectiveness
* Prepare reports and make recommendations
* Distribute as needed
3. Compile and distribute the Activity Report to all functional areas of SallieMae
* Timely and accurate transcription of various activity reports into our daily spreadsheet
4. Agent Count Report
* Properly maintain agent attrition rate
* Properly maintain agent abilities
* Distribution information as needed
5. Annual Shift Bid
* Reviewing forecasted volume for the upcoming 6 months;
* Run required reports and analyze resulting data;
* Develop and recommend upcoming shifts for the SallieMae call centers
6. Agent Webstation
* Trouble shooting
* Training of all call center personnel
7. Scheduling all off line activities
* Scheduling of meetings
* Scheduling of training
* Scheduling special projects
8. Shrinkage Reports
* Tracking how our agents are using their time
* Prepare management level reports and distributing as needed
Education: High School / Some College
* 1-2 years of experience experience working with Call Center Workforce Management tools
* Indepth knowledge of business processes and call center operations
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE-
* Strong leadership skills
* Willingness and desire to be part of a team environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES —
* Must be able to type at least 30 wpm
* Must be detail oriented and well organized
* Must be able to communicate ideas to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Flexibility in hours (40+ hours per week as needed to achieve stated goals)