Posted On: 01-16-2022
Position Title: Workforce Management Scheduler
Job Location: Kenosha, WI
Apply Online: https://www.uline.jobs/JobDetails?culture=en&jobid=R2101976&jobtitle=Workforce-Management-Scheduler
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Build, publish and maintain optimized schedules across Uline’s national customer service team.
- Manage all non-production activities to ensure proper staffing levels are achieved to meet established service level goals.
- Analyze and report on scheduling and staffing trends to provide overall coverage improvement recommendations to leadership.
- Partner with leadership to identify and drive Workforce Management (WFM) process improvements.
- Support command center responsibilities monitoring real-time activities and volume.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years customer service and / or Workforce Management (WFM) experience using Workforce Management (WFM) software.
- NICE WFM (IEX) scheduling system experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desire to participate in an active, fast-paced, hands-on work environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of formula definitions.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.