Posted On: 12-30-2014
Position Title: Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst
Job Location: Libertyville, IL or Hillsboro, OR
Company: VW Credit, Inc.
Under the direct guidance of the Workforce Management Manager, this position will collectively take ownership for the Scheduling and Intra-day performance of the VW Credit, Inc. Service Centers. Using Aspect Workforce Management system, Aspect Real Time Adherence and Genesys CC Pulse Reporting tools, the WFM Scheduling Analyst will be responsible to develop and maintain optimal schedules for the service center staff in order to ensure we meet our long-term (annual & monthly), short-term (weekly & daily) and intra-day (by 1Ž2 hour) service center goals and guidelines.
As a member of the WFM team, the Scheduling Analyst will be responsible for providing and completing regular scheduling responsibilities and provide schedule analysis and staff recommendations to meet service center goals. This position requires detailed, accurate, and timely completion of scheduling reports. Additionally, Scheduling Analyst will assist in the maintenance of WFM data reports to ensure accuracy of historical statistics provided to our customers.
The position must establish and maintain strong relationships that will allow an effective working relationship with all levels of employees & management from multiple departments and multiple sites.
- Ensure schedules are generated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources
- Provide various scheduling analyses to ensure optimal schedules and provide staff recommendations.
- Provide and maintain Intra-day Performance reports
- Ensure data integrity within WFM system
- Capture, store and report on historical statistics
- Provide and create New Hire and Department Shift Bids
- Collaborate with multiple VCI staff to identify scheduling requirements.
- Establish and maintain communication channels to ensure scheduling and resources are met.
- Provide various WFM Presentations such as New Hire Presentation and Department Quarterly Reviews
Required Qualifications & Experience:
1-3 years of Workforce Management experience using WFM software with a preference of Aspect WFM database system
2-3 years of Excel experience with Intermediate knowledge of formula definitions
1-3 years of Data Analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics (call volumes, AHT, service level, forecast accuracy, etc)
3-5 years working in a Call Center environment (working in a 75+ seat contact center)
Must have strong mathematical and statistical skillset to maintain accurate data reporting
Must have data analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics
ACD/Call routing knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business area, Math, Finance, or Economics
Expert knowledge of Excel, use of pivot tables and formulas
Forecasting call volume and workload trends
Supervisory or Leadership experience
10% travel to Portland or Chicago Service Center
Work flexibility needed to meet scheduling deadlines as necessary
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.