Posted On: 5-11-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Senior Business Planning Analyst
Job Location: Flexible – work from home or offices in Dearborn, MI & Melbourne, FL
Apply Online: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/10300/jobdetail.ftl?job=01EX9
Contact: Christian Grassa
Please E-mail resume directly to: CGrassa@ford.com
POSITION ALLOWS YOU TO WORK REMOTELY FROM HOME!
This position is responsible for the development of business staffing plans/models and forecasting workloads for both contact call center and back-office operations. Analyzes workload and staffing impacts and assesses operations for recommendations for increased performance of organizational goals. Works with WFM Director on integrating forecasts into both financial/strategic goals as well as tactical execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides forecasting for all contact channels and associated staffing plans that are aligned to overarching program strategies and budgets.
- Develops data-driven, high quality demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for a 12-18 month time horizon
- Applies business, statistical, and predictive modeling expertise to identify underlying trends and contact drivers.
- Collects and maintains data associated with long-range & short-term capacity/forecasting models
- Works directly with business to determine future business plans that will impact staffing and provides staffing models to prepare for changes.
- Completes analysis to provide insight into business solutions.
- Interfaces with multiple groups including (Operations, Site Management, Finance, Human Resources, Training, and Quality) to ensure contact center meets performance goals.
- Performs and develops strategic guidance of workforce management business planning activities to help support business goals.
- Engages in business initiatives to ensure the impact of changes will be measurable.
- Supports monthly forecast error analysis. Documenting all assumptions that go into the forecast and along with forecast critical information about our products and customers.
- Leads forecast meetings with Operational and Client Leadership for assigned businesses.
- Develop and mentor the Forecasting Analyst team
- Partner with Telecom and Technology teams to enhance call routing effectiveness and accuracy
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Percepta remains on the cutting edge of Workforce Management within the industry that will facilitate the growth of yourself and Percepta within the industry.
- College degree preferred with studies in Finance or Statistic
- 8+ years prior experience in Call Center environment
- 5+ years’ workforce management, preferably in forecasting role
- 2+ years in a role with Leadership and/or mentoring capacity
- Advanced Excel/Access skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and intuition
- Understanding of statistical measures
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, including complex projects
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced presentation skills
- Strong technical skills in obtaining and manipulating data for analytical proposes
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
- Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
- Influential: must be able to engage and influence peers and WFM Team Members that impact the outcome of WFM projects.
- Accurate: must demonstrate ongoing focus on accuracy, checking and rechecking for errors.
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Client and employee information must be kept confidential.