Posted On: 2-28-20109
Position Title: Workforce Management Senior Manager
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Apply Online: https://performancemanager8-cdn.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=29308&company=1131952P&username=
The Workforce Management Senior Manager provides vision and leadership to the organization which oversees the Real Time Management, Intraday analysis, Planning, Forecasting and Scheduling of 2000+ associates across 4 service centers. The Work Management Manager Senior collaborates and develops strong partnerships with various lines of business, builds effective teams, and ensures various KPI’s and regulatory requirements are achieved.
- Collaborates with supported business groups to set and maintain guidelines for completion of work management functions.
- Ensures forecasting models, analyses, and scheduling support align with current and future business needs.
- Evaluates departmental processes, procedures, and overall operations relative to customer and associate experience, as well as broader business goals and initiatives.
- Monitors and reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) and oversees an interactive process with business managers to develop, design, test and publish KPIs.
- Collaborates with others to establish strategic plans for assigned areas and works with managers to establish goals and objectives for each team in assigned groups to support larger business area objectives.
- Proactively reviews processes within a function to identify risk, assure best practices and align with current business needs.
- Participates in business planning and strategy discussion. Accountable for completion of assigned initiatives.
- Engages internal stakeholders (Project Office, HOST, RPS) to resolve escalated issues or respond to other business needs.
- Plans, leads and manages projects with broad business impact that may impact multiple functions to meet established objectives and deadlines.
- Manages performance of managers in the group and assures effective performance management of each team member.
- 7+ years of experience working in a service center environment, multi-site environment is preferred
- Meaningful knowledge of service center best practices, centers of excellence and depth of knowledge in leveraging KPIs
- Analytical mindset with the ability to uncover root causes to complex problems
- Previous experience managing and developing a team
- Demonstrated leadership presence with the ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations
- BA/BS degree in economics, statistics, finance, social science or related field
Please apply directly via the link: Workforce Management Senior Manager
Or reach out to Eve Santillan, Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org