Company: Costco Wholesale
Workforce Management Specialist
Location: Issaquah, WA
Description of position:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Works with staff level managers to provide real-time information on call center performance that could affect future staff scheduling. Develops, analyzes and recommends appropriate staffing plans that identify optimal work schedules and workload requirements and provides analysis and recommendations for ongoing adjustments and improvement to staff levels, skill groups and capacity plans.
- Assist the staff level manager in the creation and management of staff work schedules. Schedules all transaction based work (e.g. calls, emails, fax, Facebook, meeting, Tier 2 work, and training). Assists with maintenance of agent profiles in workforce management database to ensure optimum productivity, and operational results are accurately reported.
- Captures, enters and reports on non-phone activities (e.g. emails, fax, Facebook, meetings, sick time, Tier 2 work, training, and vacation). Coordinates with management when planning real-time off the phone activities.
- Addresses recurring scheduling problems with staff managers and contributes ideas on ways to schedule the various off-phone business needs more effectively.
- Create and generate timely business reports on key metrics, business performance and various ad-hoc reporting, from routine to large complex reports.
- Collaborate with the Member Service Center management team; accurately use WFM data to develop long term forecasts and predictive models, for a range of future business needs including seasonal hiring and scheduling adjustments.
Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Costco Member Service and E-Commerce training required within 6 months.
- Three years contact center scheduling/intra-day experience preferred.
- Workforce management software and MS Office proficiency required. Experience with Genesys Workforce Management preferred.
- Experience working within a ‘shift-bidding’ environment preferred.
- High level of proficiency in contact center analytics and corresponding metrics, with experience analyzing data from multiple sources and indentifying trends and inconsistencies in performance.
Abilities and talents recommended for job success:
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Demonstrated analytical skills; proven problem solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments.
- Strong leadership skills; able to work with minimal supervision.
To Apply: Non-citizens must include evidence of work authorization with their application.
Send your cover letter, resume, last two performance appraisals and attendance record to:
800 Lake Drive
Issaquah, WA 98027
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (425) 427-7050