Posted On: 08-10-2015
Position Title: Workforce Management Specialist
Job Location: N. Las Vegas, NV
Respond to: Richard Danzak – VP, Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
REPORTS TO: Workforce Management Committee
PAY TYPE: Exempt
This position will initially assist the Workforce Management Task Force in the design and implementation of improved workforce forecasting, scheduling, timekeeping, reporting, and accountability systems. Following implementation of the system the responsibility will move to oversight, accountability of the system and departmental interaction for maximizing forecasts, scheduling, productivity and service standards.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Assist individual departments with their forecasting and scheduling processes
- Providing resource optimization guidance
- Measure workforce performance against pre-established productivity measures
- Ensure workforce planning process are consistently and appropriately documented
- Initiate workforce management improvements
- Manage the workforce management platform selected by the Company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- At least seven (7) years of experience in the hospitality industry utilizing a current generation workforce management platform.
- In-depth understanding of workforce forecasting, scheduling, and accountability system and processes.
- BA/BS in accounting, mathematics, or computer science preferred.
- Equivalent work-related experience considered.
- Leadership skills in establishing effective working relationships and producing desired outcomes.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present both quantitative and qualitative information in a persuasive manner.
- Proficiency in problem solving and data analysis
- Ability to manage across organizational and departmental boundaries.
- Ability to navigate and train others (1) on the selected workforce management platform, and (2) in the basic techniques of workforce forecasting and scheduling.
- Ability to identify process improvement, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software products and other analytical software tools…. excellent technical aptitude.
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for the duration of shift.
- Manual Dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an office environment.
- Tasks may be performed from a sitting or non-sitting position in a confined area.
- Team Members may be required to stand, walk, lift, reach, push, pull, and grasp.
- Tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area.
- Work may entail trained chemical usage.
- Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY:
|FLSA: Exempt (Salary): Non-Exempt (Hourly):|
|Bonus Plan: MGNT Other|