Posted On: 03-22-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Specialist
Job Location: Syracuse, NY
Company: EmblemHealth Services
Contact: Suzanne Gallagher-Reid
Apply Online: https://emblemhealth.com.contacthr.com/61489590
Careers at EmblemHealth: For nine decades, EmblemHealth has been making quality health care accessible and affordable for New Yorkers, and helping to make life better in the communities we serve. Our employees are proud of that legacy and want to make health care better for everyone. Here we inspire success while helping employees build meaningful careers. We offer competitive health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, and incentive pay plans. Join us for a rewarding experience.
This position is responsible for monitoring real time performance and activities for the overall Customer Service Enterprise. The Workforce Operations Specialist will partner with department management throughout the Enterprise to ensure the proper utilization of resources in order to maximize the level of service to the company’s membership and provider base.
* Real time traffic management, to include coordination of skill set adjustment and evaluation and immediate action on specific queue assignments. Monitor queue status and communicate queue dissipation actions as directed by the Manager on Duty
* Monitor real time schedule adherence throughout the Customer Service Enterprise. Monitor advocate status, to include ensuring advocates are in the proper work state and are available for calls when appropriate and not using ‘after call work’ unnecessarily, monitoring call length real time and monitoring traffic.
* Monitor staffing requirements and implement schedule changes or cross training required to meet traffic demands by using forecasting techniques and tools
* Run and distribute Enterprise customer service performance reports, keeping the leadership team informed on call center performance and productivity as well as provide intelligence pertaining to data
* Serve as the central communication conduit for all real time operational events
Skills & Knowledge:
* Expert user level knowledge of employed contact center technologies must be attained. Knowledge of ACD systems and Call Recording systems is desirable.
* Analytical and technical ability is required to review and analyze statistics, identify issues and trends, and recommend solutions.
* Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with all levels of staff, as well as external vendors and/or customers.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (especially Excel) is required.
* Ability to prioritize a heavy workload in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Requirements:* Bachelor’s degree required; additional 2-3 years of experience and technical knowledge may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
* Minimum of two years of experience in a contact center environment required
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, Emblemhealth may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: