Workforce Management Specialist – Valencia, CA
Posted on 03-30-12
Company: Shield Healthcare
Workforce Management Specialist
Location: Valencia, CA
|Shield Healthcare is a leading supplier of medical products and services for the care of patients in the home. As a company with over $100m in annual sales, we pride ourselves on our commitment to provide quality healthcare services to the communities we serve and for being one of the largest employers in the Santa Clarita Valley.
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA corporate office for a Workforce Management Specialist. The primary function of this position is to partner with the contact center management team to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources to meet service level and response time objectives across all contact channels. The successful candidate will have the responsibility forsupporting efficient call center operations by planning, organizing and managing the contact center workload though accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules and management reports.
- Develops both short and long term capacity plans; provides accurate workload forecasts for staff planning and budgeting, and systematically collects data required to do so
- Complies daily, weekly and monthly reporting of resource management results for management
- Produces call volume and processing time forecasts on interval, daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for work groups, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending solutions
- Works with management to implement and maintain best contact routing designs for performance, manageability, WFM and reporting
- 3 or more years of experience in a contact center workforce management role, with at least 1 year as a lead or supervisor
- Experience using statistical reporting and analysis, relational databases and advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using industry-recognized applications, such as IEX, Aspect or Interactive Intelligence to perform forecasting and other workforce management functions
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
At Shield Healthcare, our business is growing because of dynamic management, strong customer focus, key acquisitions, and IT based systems. In addition to a dynamic environment, we are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit your resume with cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. You can visit our website for other career opportunities at www.shieldhealthcare.com.