Posted On: 05-26-2017
Position Title: Workforce Management Sr Ops Analyst
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Apply online: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/vantiv/en-us/job/United-States/Workforce-Management-Sr-Ops-Analyst/J3K45H718T3C0LXM5TW/
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.The OpportunityAs Vantiv grows, we want to provide every single one of our clients and potential customers with the service and support they have come to expect. Having a team of individuals to answer calls, provide information and direct inquiries to the right place is essential to delivering the highest standard of customer experience–it’s part of how we turn our customers into advocates of Vantiv.The Senior Operations Analyst delivers not only customer service, but also plays a vital role in assisting and guiding our company’s technical development. By communicating the needs and demands of our customers to our development teams, he/she has a hand in how our company evolves to meet those requirements.Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.Making an impact isn’t something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we’re smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze–especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can’t wait to welcome you on board.
The Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Works closely with customers to identify user’s business requirements.
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements.
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development.
- Acts as the conduit between a user group and an IT development team.
- Learns technical specifications and limitations to best communicate ideas between customer and technical development teams.
- Develops professional expertise in the field while applying company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled