Posted On: 07-05-2018
Position Title: Workforce Management Business Analyst
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Apply online: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WAGEWORKS&cws=1&rid=4752
Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Sr. Workforce Analyst – Call Center
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Under limited supervision and regularly exercising independent judgment and discretion, this position is responsible for the timely analysis of information, including but not limited to contact center trends, call volumes, patterns, etc. as well as constructing reports, models, forecasts, and recommendations to anticipate future demands and increase call center efficiencies and effectiveness. This role,, both directly and through guidance and direction of less-senior team members, will also monitorthe daily volume of inbound call traffic and distribute calls to achieve the optimal utilization and balance of resources across customer support sites judiciously.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and adjusting call volume and staffing models and forecasts based on historical data to be used for short-term operations and long-term budget planning. Maintains historical data as well as proactively adjusting the forecast for known unique events that will impact call volume.
- Analyzes data, including but not limited to customer support performance as well as internal and external customer feedback to identify trends and/or patterns. Makes recommendations as appropriate to reduce volume and improve the level of service or other capacity plans within the customer support center. Monitors and tracks the results of recommendations as appropriate.
- Anticipates contact volume, training sessions, team and project work, vacations, personal leave and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support. Uses results of analysis to forecast call arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives.
- Identifies and researches potential service level risks. Develops and implements escalation plans to avoid or mitigate the risks as needed.
- Provides traffic management support for call center operations, both directly and by providing guidance to less-experienced employees,
- Maintains a high level of awareness of the call center activities, processes, and procedures as well as call center best practices. This often involves attending advanced training sessions or meetings in which information is imparted and discussed. This may also require participation with and maintenance of memberships with professional work groups; attending trainings, seminars, and other business-related conferences; and interfacing with peers.
- Researches and recommends enhanced customer support methodologies through the Company’s service delivery systems, including telephone and email response and other telecommunications systems and technologies. Implements measures as approved and directed.
- Leads testing of enhancements. Scope of involvement may include creating timelines and project plans, developing testing protocols and scenarios, summarizing impact of enhancements for management and senior leadership.
- Recommends training and development needs to maximize efficiency of staff while adhering to department and Company goals as well as staffing levels.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.