Company: Toyota Financial Services
Title: Workforce Management Team Leader
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
To make your mark as Workforce Management Team Leader, you will:
- Drive WFM process improvement through creation and publication of WFM accountability tools, specifically establishment/maintenance of accuracy metrics and guidelines.
- Partner with vendor management team to develop efficient, seamless vendor scheduling
- Lead the analysts and coordinate with CSC Operations teams to manage and achieve daily contact service levels goals as agreed to with business units
- Display understanding and application of WFM best and industry leading practices
- Appropriately advises management of observed workflow issues and/or trends.
- Assists in identifying and resolving issues related to call flow and delivery and Stars reporting.
- Interfaces with I/S and Telecommunications and recommends solutions to correct errors.
- Supports the Workforce Management Analysts in scheduling associates utilizing the workforce management computer software system.
- Effectively supervises Specialists in providing feedback to Team Leads regarding non-exempt associate attendance and schedule adherence through the preparation and issuance of various reports.
- Lead team of scheduling analysts via direct reports to create and maintain scheduling for call centers, including processing of time-off requests, schedule changes, scheduling training and associate activity tracking.
- Regular review of processes to insure optimal balance of business and associate need
- Coordinate schedule bid and award process across all locations.
- Develops associates
- Sets and communicates expectations
- Observes and provides consistent, honest feedback
- Promotes effective teamwork and an inclusive environment for all associates
- Holds direct reports accountable for expectations
- Allocates resources appropriately
- Evaluates results
- Takes accountability for team performance
- Aligns results with rewards and consequences
- Holds others accountable for being inclusive
- Holds Band 1 – 3 accountable for:
- Individual performance
- Meeting expectations and/or designated metrics and competencies
- Working with group
- Support CSC Scorecard objectives regarding increasing Associate engagement
- Support and encourage team to participate in departmental Brand related activities
- Develop understanding of Toyota Business Practices problem solving methodologies.
- Demonstrate understanding through their practical application on supported initiatives.
- WFM Kaizen Initiatives identified in Strategic plan.
TFS is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
- Three or more years experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a volume call center or captive finance and/or insurance atmosphere.
- Excellent demonstrated skills required in the areas of customer service, verbal and written communications.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills required.
- 2 years workforce management experience preferred.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Microsoft Windows applications, Lotus Notes, Basic knowledge of statistical reporting, graphical presentation and spreadsheet type software required.
Turn toward great benefits:
- Work/Life benefits (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable, tuition reimbursement)
- Vehicle lease and purchase (Associates are eligible date of hire, access to favorable rates and more incentives!)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (Associates are eligible date of hire & premiums are paid by Toyota)
- Matching 401(k) and fully funded Pension Plan
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays
About Toyota Financial Services
Headquartered in Torrance, Calif., Toyota Financial Services (TFS) is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and extended service contracts through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. TFS currently employs over 3,000 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling more than $77 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Toyota Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. EOE.
Qualified candidates should apply on-line by going to https://www.toyota.com/jobs and clicking on Search Jobs. The specific position can be found under job number TFS000IJ.