Posted On: 05-03-2021
Position Title: Workforce Management (WFM) Intraday Specialist
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Apply Online: https://www.libertydentalplan.com/About-LIBERTY/Careers-Open-Positions.aspx
The WFM Intraday Specialist is responsible for the execution and call center adherence monitoring for schedules published by the Director WFM & Analytics.
- Responsible for meeting business service level metrics and optimizing agent resources to meet the call arrival patterns for each scheduled interval.
- Responsible for communication of intraday performance trends, barriers and risks impacting the call center’s ability to meet the service level goals.
- Responsible for reallocation of agent resources based on current intraday interval performance spikes and dips, caused by planned or unplanned events and technology outages.
- Intraday management of requests for scheduled activities (Meetings, Trainings, Outbound Campaigns, Coaching, etc.).
- Monitor adherence activities to provide call center management with data to support coaching when needed and ensure adjustments are made when applicable to protect the integrity of Adherence data reporting and agent occupancy.
- Monitor queue activity and agent state durations to optimize agent resources, and proactively communicate to call center management when areas of opportunity are identified.
- Independent judgment skills to identify and communicate solutions for trends/barriers identified.
- Provide support to other Workforce Management team members when business conditions require or as directed by Manager.
- Responsible for learning related company technology used in call center, at level required of position, including Telephone/ACD system, HSP, IVR, and other operating systems.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Call Center industry/environment
- Experience with analyzing call data and call patterns
- Experience with building call center scheduling and resource plans
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with other MS Office applications is desired
- Ability to perform analysis and provide results
- Must be highly self-motivated, multi-task-oriented team member with ability to manage tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Highly organized with demonstrated analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- High degree of accuracy and ability to check one’s own work
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.