Posted On: 04-06-2002
Position Title: Workforce Management (WFM) Supervisor
Job Location: West Trenton, NJ
Contact: Rich Weissenburger firstname.lastname@example.org
“You work for NJM? That’s a great company!” If you’re hired at NJM, you’ll hear it over and over again from friends, family and neighbors. Why? Because NJM is committed to providing its customers with superior service, and great service goes a long way. Why else is NJM called a great insurance company? Because our employees enjoy working here, are appreciated, and are provided with a terrific benefits plan. If you plan on getting a new insurance policy, then consider getting more information from Scotti Insurance.
Located in our corporate office in West Trenton, New Jersey, the successful individual will lead, coach, and develop a team of Workforce Management professionals to drive results. They will evaluate staff planning in collaboration with Contact Center management team. Other duties include auditing schedules prepared by the WFM team and making recommendations for improvement. This individual will exercise sound judgment when identifying staffing requirements and implementing procedural changes, while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Drive real time strategies utilizing the WFM Team that includes skilling, shrinkage utilization, as well as partner with operations to drive representative behaviors especially around call handling. Also, as business needs dictate, perform additional tasks and project related work such as vendor contract analysis, enterprising WFM to all NJM Contact Centers and be the main representation on the WFM Team for new and ongoing Contact Center related initiatives within the company.
- Work with the Contact Center management team on initiatives to support overall operations. While overseeing plans, measure agent performance, identify opportunities and make recommendations to best achieve KPI metrics for the Contact Center representatives. Research and recommend performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes. Develop partnerships with key stakeholders to validate Contact Center assumptions based on historical data, and stay informed regarding Contact Center initiatives.
- Provide clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions and inputs, along with solutions-oriented support for the team. Escalate discrepancies in data to management with recommendations for action. Create and maintain the process and procedures for various WFM job functions as well as the procedures for initiatives within the Contact Center.
- Proactively analyze data and make recommendations/decisions based on data regarding real time actions, meeting scheduling, and other offline requests. Communicate with WFM Team and Contact Center Leadership on exceptional events that are anticipated to impact our service metrics and the actions taken to mitigate the impact of these events on key metrics.
- A minimum of 5-years of experience in Workforce Management
- Strong forecasting experience
- A minimum of 3-years of supervisory/leadership experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior experience with Workforce Management tools required. IEX experience strongly preferred
- CMS Reporting experience required
- Travel to satellite offices required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Proficient skills with MS Office required (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Prior experience in the insurance industry helpful
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.