Posted On: 9-9-2022
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, GA (Work at Home / In Office Hybrid Work Schedule)
Contact Information: Devin Perkins (404) 585-1568
Send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Date: 07/01/19
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director, Workforce Management
Position Summary: Workforce manager in Contact Center Environment responsible for all WFM task with the scope of the department. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to maintaining headcount roster, alignments, supervising analysis, meeting KPIs, and weekly payroll.
- Headcount reporting.
- Upload reports to scorecard.
- Communicate with management and operation teams to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny base on company and client policies.
- Be point of contact for scheduling, alignment, or attrition.
- Obtain, maintain, and remove client credentials for contact center staff and agents.
- Work for client teams to resolve scheduling, alignment, and workforce related issues.
- Provide analytical support for special projects.
- Process management request for modification of schedules events.
- Anticipate training, meeting, and other exceptions as needed.
- Develop and review processes for efficiency and effectiveness constantly.
- Train, coach, develop, and supervise analyst(s) to meet KPI, department and program standards.
- Approve analyst(s) time off and payroll.
- Support, training and implement new call center technologies.
- Create Adhoc reports.
- Perform any other related duties as required/requested as assigned.
- Support company mission at all times.
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with 3-5 years’ experience in Call Center environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Clear understanding of Call Center structures and operational processes.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to and manage in a changing environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills are essential
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of professionalism, flexibility and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Ability to sit and work at computer up to but not limited to 12 hours daily with short breaks, lift 10lbs, and
Reporting to this position: Real Time Analysts
General Sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
I have read and understated this explanation of the job description.
Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: ______________
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.