Posted On: 05-06-2020
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Apply Online: https://jobs.nyulangone.org/job/10979396/workforce-manager-boynton-beach-fl-boynton-beach-fl/
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Workforce Manager-FGP Access Ctr. In our Boynton Beach, FL location.
In this role, the successful candidate The Workforce Management Manager is responsible for forecasting and the creation, maintenance, and intra-day management of the schedules for the NYULH FGP Contact Center. The position will provide for tactical planning, schedule adjustments, and trend analysis to ensure that the Contact Center achieves service level objectives that result in a world-class Patient/Customer Experience. The Workforce Management Manager will monitor events that impact transaction volume across all channels (voice, email, and chat) and analyze staff availability and workforce utilization. The Manager will utilize appropriate Contact Center workforce management (WFM) systems, tools, and reports to assure optimum staffing levels. (S)he will analyze and review operational performance, compare results against business objectives and KPIs, and provide feedback/recommendations to management on process improvements. The Manager will play a direct role in ensuring that company policies are followed.
The Workforce Management Manager for the Contact Center will provide for staff allocation, time off requests, forecasting, contribution to capacity, and management of intraday workload utilizing Workforce Management software.
- Manage and maintain agent schedule exceptions, shift requests and assignment, time off requests, adherence performance and reporting, and training and meeting schedules.
- Support Contact Center management team in analyzing trends in call/contact volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation; report results to appropriate staff.
- Maintain consistent and quality communication with agents and practices; assure that a consistent means exists for funneling information updates to agents.
- Participate in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams as appropriate.
- Analyze call volume history, calling patterns, business events, service levels, and associated data to accurately forecast call/contact load and number staff required to achieve service level and workforce optimization; organize frontline schedules.
- Ensure staffing models are in line with current budget; assist in forecasting future staffing budgets for the Contact Center.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new hires, additional providers, new campaigns, etc.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and three to five years of direct experience in workforce management (forecasting, scheduling, analyzing) within a Contact Center, preferably with experience utilizing CISCO UCCE and Verint/Calabrio WFM and/or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Demonstrated experience in workforce planning, forecasting, scheduling, trend analysis, and statistical reporting Demonstrated hands-on experience with Contact Center WFM/reporting systems
- Strong analytical and mathematical orientation and be detail oriented
- Experience and/or knowledge of ACD phone system functionality – CISCO UCCE
- Must have strong computer skills with a proven understanding of Healthcare systems (e.g., scheduling and electronic health record software), Microsoft Office desktop applications, and Contact Center systems (e.g., WFM, ACD, Quality), and Salesforce.
- Experience in trending and statistical reporting is preferred.
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, along with career growth opportunities within a dynamic and diverse workplace focused on process improvement, staff development, and the ongoing expansion and enhancement of our services.
NYU Langone Florida is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment.