Posted On: 11-15-2019
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Apply Online: https://careers-grubhub.icims.com/jobs/9079/manager%2c-workforce/job
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you – and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for a Manager of WFM Systems who will support the WFM Tool( Verint, Reporting, Skilling Changes/Process, IVR verbiage and flow. Assist team on a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting, analysis, and data integrity. Partner and liaison with verint/Five 9 relationship . We’re super protective of our culture so leading by example is a must! It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must. This role will report to our Director, Workforce Management. Our contact center continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we’re looking for the right people to come in and help us become more efficient. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive in and start helping out.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Collaborate with Workforce Management team to ensure wfm tool supports best service for WFM and Agent needs. Makes recommendations to improve use
- Builds reports and sets up rules to manage the application
- Stays abreast of upgrades and communicates impacts and enhancements to users
- Partner with Telecom to ensure the IVR verbiage and routing flow aligns with vision forward. Makes recommendations
- Owns process when new skills or routing needs to occur. Ensures communication to the correct teams for reporting and understanding
- Liaison with Verint/Five 9 Relationship
- Administer and maintain our workforce management software as it relates to forecasting, staffing and RTA.
- Improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Evaluate workforce efficiency providing recommendations to the management team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
You Should Have
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- 5+ years of call center analytical experience
- 3+ years of workforce management system experience, preferably Verint
- Exceptional communication skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt and work in a high volume environment
- Proven track record of successful process improvements
- SQL experience preferred
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative nature matched with a drive to affect positive change
And Of Course, Perks!
- Paid Time Off – choose how your time is spent
- Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- 401K with a Grubhub match
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub credit for FREE food
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.