Posted On: 11-18-2016
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Huntersville, NC
Apply Online: https://atd.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/American_Tire_Distributors/job/Huntersville-Field-Support-Center/Workforce-Manager_R00441
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation’s premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
The primary responsibility of the Workforce Manager is for building and scheduling, and reporting capabilities for ATD, also to handle implementation and design of the Workforce Management tool (Nice/IEX) and for compiling of historical data necessary to provide forecasting and scheduling. The Workforce Manager also provides analysis of historical data and future planning and recommends design of reporting at the Agent, Department, Division, and Enterprise level.Primary Responsibilities:
- Implementation and design of the Workforce Management tool (Nice/IEX).
- Compiling of historical data necessary to provide forecasting and scheduling.
- Provides analysis of historical data and future planning.
- Recommends design of reporting at the Agent, Department, Division, and Enterprise level.
- Develops skill based routing plans and call distribution strategies.
- Provides strategic recommendations to achieve Service Level, ASA, and Occupancy goals etc.
- Interfaces with key stakeholders to determine business requirements.
Key Partners (Positions):
- Director of Sales and Service
- Call Center Director
Experience(s) that Best Prepares You:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or work equivalency
- Experience: 5 plus years of experience in a call center role with Workforce Management responsibilities.
- Alternative Experience:
- Implementation experience and technical expertise with WFM (Nice preferred), Quality Assurance, and telecommunications (Avaya).
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience in a multi-site call center environment.
- Ability to present recommendations in a diplomatic and consultative manner.
- Coaching and developmental skills with senior leadership and well as direct reports.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Working knowledge of BI tools.
Physical Demands/Work Environment/Travel Requirements:
- Physical demands: Tasks are primarily executed at a desk with long periods of sitting with occasional filing in support of other functional units.
- Work environment: Indoors – Office
- Travel required: While not a primary requirements – Travel could on occasion become necessary, but would represent less than 1% of total time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. Nothing in this job description creates a contract of employment in any way for any person. All employees hired by American Tire Distributors, Inc. are employees at will and the company reserves the right to terminate employees at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace