Location: La Palma, Milpitas, Lynnwood, or El Paso
|Job Description: Staffing and Forecasting Manager|
Successful candidate will manage a team of workforce coordinators, supporting a call center/service center environment servicing over 1 million calls annually and 36,000+ clients across several locations. Services offered support the needs of ADP’s payroll and human capital clients, with a variety of key performance metrics.
Key responsibilities focus on volume forecasting, staff planning, real time traffic management, IT/Telecom infrastructure support, and reporting.
Success is measured by achieving and sustaining key performance metrics across all locations and client segments including service level performance, average handle time, and exception processing.
The successful candidate must be data driven, highly confident in implementing business solutions, and a thought leader in their field.
- Provide accurate volume forecasting models at 30, 60, 90, 180, and 365 day intervals based upon business momentum and reflect anticipated volume fluctuations. This includes a site and client segment appropriate forecast model including assessment of business capacity and making. recommendations to ensure an overall optimized environment. Must accommodate varying servicing models based upon client specification, call type, and technology suite.
- Secure proper staffing globally and at site/client levels through ongoing and interactive communication.
- Proactively manage real time traffic across network in order to optimize customer experience and ensure client servicing metrics are consistently met.
- Meet or exceed all financial targets, e.g., cost of service
- Devise and gain internal consensus for business continuity planning. Provide periodic testing in order to ensure ready state implementation as needed. This activity includes planning seasonal shifts, site outage, and natural disaster occurrences.
- Provide strategic recommendation to business regarding contact optimization including call structure, delivery channel, technology-based optimization, etc
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external clients. Meet client based reporting needs as specified.
- Real time staff maintains first notice of outage/system issues. Align resources in order to escalate in a timely manner as prescribed. Manage all communications, internally, to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of information at first notice, through and post resolution.
- Staff development including career planning and succession planning.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years working in the contact center industry with 8+ of those years serving in a workforce management capacity focused on forecasting workload and optimizing scheduled resources in a large (+ 1M annual contacts) environment
- Strong mathematical aptitude with a focus on statistical analysis
- Expert level skills regarding Microsoft Excel. (Pivot tables, data extracts, etc.)
- Strong skill set in forecasting application(s) such as IEX
- Ability to execute multiple priorities in a diversified growth based business model
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Executive presence strong leadership skills and influencing skills
Position can be housed in 1 of 4 locations (La Palma, Milpitas, Lynnwood, or El Paso)