Posted On: 08-21-2020
Position Title: Workforce Manager Multi-Site Scheduling
Job Location: Corona, CA
Apply Online: kp.org/careers
Contact: Denise Bryant, Talent Acquisition Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org
Workforce Manager Multi-Site Scheduling
Responsible for oversight, coaching and development of Workforce Schedulers in a multi-site contact center. Ensure that
communication between the schedulers, Operations, Training and other WFM teams is consistent. Follow-up with regional site
management on recurring performance or scheduling concerns affecting goals. The Workforce Scheduling Manager may back-up
the Forecasting/Control Desk Manager as needed.
- Monitor/Analyze and Review schedules to ensure appropriate coverage for all skills within the MSCC meeting expected Service Levels for the MSCC. Manage recommendations for overtime, reduction of staff and adjustments of schedules.
• Ensure shift and PTO bids are completed at each MSCC site in accordance with the Labor contracts.
• Ensure all processes within the Scheduling team (PTO, VTO, OT, etc.) are in compliance with the Labor Contracts.
• Manage and lead a staff of Schedulers across a multi-site contact center ensuring adequate staffing of schedulers required in a 24/7.
- Back up management support for Intraday/Forecasting Manager as needed.
• Contributes to the success of each Member Service Contact Center by ensuring they are staffed appropriately to meet the needs of our contacts.
• Decisions impact the ability for each contact center to meet call arrival patterns. Decision making also includes understanding and analysis to support activities in a Labor Management Partnership Environment.
• Analysis is required to determine the best schedules for a multi-site contact center.
• Position will be responsible to interact and partner with LMP Leaders/ Executive Directors and other leaders in partnership with Shift Bids across a multi-site contact center.
- This position has responsibility to hire/fire/coach and counsel schedulers across a multi-site contact center.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a team in a multi-site workforce management contact center role.
• Minimum five (5) experience utilizing WFM tool (Apsect, IEX, or similar application).
- Bachelor’s degree OR four (4) years of experience in a contact center or directly related field.
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and
perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
• Strong problem-solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
• Knowledge of queuing theories and workforce forecasting and scheduling (eg; eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin), computer telephony
integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) units, and automatic call distribution (ACD).
• Experience using mainframe or personal computers and Microsoft Office applications.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by their Manager.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Three (3) additional years of experience in a multi-site workforce management contact center role for a total of eight (8) years
• Preferred experience in the health care industry.