Posted On: 7-16-14
Position Title: Workforce Manager
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Company Name: Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Contact Info: Scott Cowan (Scott.Cowan@wn.com) 407.626.6487
Oracle Position Title:
Working Position Title: Workforce Manger
Department: Owner Services – RPM
Reports to: Scott Cowan, Director RPM
This position manages the long-term conceptual modeling of the volume demand forecasting in a multi-site/skill based dynamic call center environment. The day to day activities will include Labor Modeling and Capacity Planning supporting the WVO Owner Services for Club Wyndham and World Mark by Wyndham. The position has responsibility for managing staffing models for all call center departments including short term and long term staffing requirements and call volume forecasting along with direct partnership with Scheduling and Real Time Management. The position also acts as a liaison with Corporate Finance to ensure accurate variable labor forecasting and variance explanations. The position assists the call center operations with making strategic decisions on new hire class FTE needs as well as analysis and decision making on all load factor attributes that support optimum call center service levels for inbound and outbound call traffic.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
|1.||Forecasting and Analysis – Responsible for the accuracy and labor effectiveness of all staffing forecasts, capacity planning and schedules. Including maintaining, updating and enhancing dynamic staffing models and databases to effectively manage and forecast call volume and staffing correlation needs.||25%|
|2.||Perform complex and comprehensive data analytics to identify key staffing and call volume trend patterns and support the monthly forecasting process||15%|
|3.||Provide effective Workforce Management Support: Forecasts, Schedules, Skilling Strategy, Reports and Analysis to Operations Leadership.||15%|
|4.||Partner with Call Center Operations and Finance to provide recommendations on cost/loss optimization through effective staffing and workforce management||15%|
|5.||Responsible for assisting Corporate Finance team with annual Call Center budget and monthly re-forecasting||10%|
|6.||Employee Management – Manage a minimum of one (1) Capacity Planning Analyst. Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports in area of specialty; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing direction for work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.||10%|
|7.||Processes Improvement – Recommend and support process improvement opportunities to optimize staffing requirements and minimize variable labor expenditures||5%|
|8.||Leading and Influencing – Direct all staffing calls with Call Center Managers and Directors and help to influence variable labor staffing decisions||5%|
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience
b) Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated experience in management of call center forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling practices.
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of call center metrics, i.e. availability, occupancy, adherence (including ability to analyze data and communicate trending and other performance-based conclusions).
c) Technical Skills
- Experience in management of forecasting, capacity planning, statistical modeling, budget management and scheduling software such as Blue Pumpkin, IEX, and TCS in a multi-site/skill environment.
- Strong knowledge of call center software (CMS, ICM, TCS)
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and other Database applications
d) Job experience
- Minimum 6-8 years related experience in call center operations, volumes management, and / or forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling or real time management.