Posted On: 01-21-2022
Position Title: Workforce Operations Analyst (eCommerce)
Job Location: Appleton, WI
Apply Online: https://vfc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/vfc_careers/job/USCA–USA–Wisconsin–Appleton/Workforce-Operations-Analyst–eCommerce-_R-20220111-0070/apply
Join the VF Family
We are one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by all of our global associates across brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
We believe that when you discover the difference between a career and a calling, you get so much more out of life. When those lines begin to blur, you start to limit yourself much less and start aiming for more. That’s what we want for everyone who joins us at VF. And frankly, that’s what it takes to thrive here.
Here you can do the best work of your life. We are purpose led and performance driven, people-focused and supportive. Most importantly, we believe that everyone should be empowered to be their authentic self and we power an internal movement of inclusion and belonging. Our teams are built on a global mindset, sparked by sharp minds of diverse individuals and reflects the global consumers we serve.
Bring your energy and fresh perspective, contribute to our movement and build your future with us.
Workforce Operations Analyst (eCommerce)
The Workforce Operations Analyst (eCommerce) supports eCommerce and Warranty Customer Service by successfully helping to lead Workforce Management, Reporting and Contact Center Solution. Performs statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns. Works with business end-users to understand data and analysis needs. Creates and maintains statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data. Uses data visualization programs, tools, and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Perform high level analysis of trends across all channels. Complete ad hoc reports and analysis of contact center performance as requested by leadership team.
- Integrate data from multiple sources or functional areas, ensuring data accuracy and integrity, and updating data as needed.
- Adjust forecasts, plans and schedules to reflect changes in expectations to maximize resource coverage across all channels.
- Identify independent recommendations for improvements.
- Provide rolling forecast of staffing needs based on business assumptions by brand, across all channels.
- Complete systems administration duties for the ecommerce team across all channels.
- Maintain standardized reporting across all channels and brands for the day-to-day reporting as well as weekly, monthly and yearly dashboards.
- Create, manage, and maintain SOPs across all brands and channels.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: One to three years of related experience preferred.
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Equivalent years of experience in a substantially similar industry may be considered in lieu of a degree to be determined by the nature of the specific job and the hiring manager’s criteria.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Tableau or Power BI, Aspect Workforce Management Solution or similar software preferred.
- Initiative and Continuous Improvement: Evaluates, selects and acts on various methods and strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives before being asked or required to do so.
- Analytical and Logical Thinking: Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problem and uncovers root causes to difficult problems.
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task and provides information in a useable form and on a timely basis to others who need to act.
- Communicates Effectively: Is effective in a variety of communication settings while listening attentively.
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage both mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF” to learn more.
We just have one question. Are you in?
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.
Following is the link to apply for this position: Apply