Posted On: 8-5-2022
Position Title: Workforce Optimization Coordinator
Job Location: Remote
Company Name: Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Contact Information: Linda.Belmonte@ctca-hope.com
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Workforce Optimization Coordinator is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great patient and employee experience by effectively delivering contact center real-time management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve service level standards. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support new patient intake contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial. This position requires some evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems or other related degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience with scheduling and forecasting call center inquiry volume preferred
- Knowledge of Agent Desktop Supervisor/Telephony system is required, Cisco preferred
- Knowledge of Workforce Manager systems is required, Verint preferred.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management platform is required, Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, teams)
- Ability to schedule and coordinate department activities, identify training needs, and effectively respond to changes in the work environment
- Strong planning skills with the ability to multi-task while being detail oriented
- Tract, integrity, flexibility, problem solving capacity
- Understand how this role impacts our patients and how to positively impact their experience
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey