Posted On: 9-11-2021
Position Title: Workforce Optimization Manager
Job Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area, Ft Mill, SC/Charlotte, NC Metro
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org (but prefer to have applications submitted via our careers page instead of emailing me directly if that is possible to list instead
Apply Online: https://boards.greenhouse.io/roundpointmortgageservicingcorporation/jobs/3433270 )
The Workforce Optimization(WFO) Manager will own the process for capacity planning, long and short-term forecast, scheduling, and real-time functions including phone calls, chat, emails, SMS, and back-office functions. The WFO Manager will lead and develop a team of high performing individuals in these areas. This role will identify opportunities for improved efficiency and provide written analysis and recommendations to leadership to drive change with the organization.
- Oversight of omni-channel processes for forecasting, scheduling, and intra-day management
- Manage and maintain Workforce Management system
- Create and present daily/weekly/month business recaps
- Partners with Finance team on staffing model inputs utilizing workforce staffing principle and methodologies
- Partner with business leaders to achieve organizational goals
- Identify and research service level risks for problem resolution and management notification
- Develops, implements, and maintain department processes and procedures
- Plan for the impact of response to newly boarded loans, letter campaigns, and seasonality to ensure adequate staffing for anticipated call volume; escalates business-critical concerns to the appropriate contacts via proper channels within respective timeframes
- 3+ years of Workforce Management experience, including call analysis, forecasting and scheduling analysis
- 1+ year contact center experience
- Microsoft Excel guru – Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, VBA, Power Query
- Experience with Workforce Management systems – Verint preferred
- Experience with contact center IVRs and ACD
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- 1+ year supervisory experience
- Finance or mortgage industry experience
- College degree
- Thorough understanding of all government collection laws including the Fair Debt Act, ECOA, bankruptcy, and state foreclosure laws
RoundPoint’s Employee Value Proposition:
Grow. Make a difference. Have fun along the way.
Our mission is to serve our homeowners and all of their homeownership needs. We do this by embracing challenges, executing with excellence, and fostering a positive work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We are on the fast track to becoming the premier marketplace for all things home, and the National Mortgage News and Best Companies Group just named us one of 2019’s Best Mortgage Companies to Work For! Without a doubt, RoundPointers are what make this company a great place to work! That’s why we hire individuals who share our core values: Energy, Ethics, Execution, Everyone, and Earn it!
As a RoundPointer, we will empower you to innovate, provide meaningful solutions, set goals and crush them, play hard, and give back to the community! Our secret sauce is our mantra, All In. All Win. Together, we can achieve great things!