Posted On: 5-21-2016
Position Title: Workforce Optimization Manager
Job Location: Waltham, MA
Summary: Primary responsibility to manage workforce scheduling, forecasting and staffing in a multi-function operations environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage workforce personnel and scheduling
- Vendor management and oversight of telephonic technology, Aspect eWFM software and ACD reporting
- Manage communication to and from Operations and other support departments
- Collect, analyze and report historical center/agent performance statistics
- Manage long-term forecast/staff plan and lead monthly staff plan / budget meeting
- Work with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training to coordinate the hiring and training of new employee resources
- Work with Training and Operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
- Oversee communication to new hires on schedule process
- Oversee short-term workload forecasting
- Oversee scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings,
- overtime and under time
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload
- requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
- Strong analytical, communication, and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and MUST excel in a minimally managed, high profile position.
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent MS Office skills with focused experience in spreadsheets and other productivity tools.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Workforce management subject matter expert with at least three years’ experience with scheduling and forecasting in a production environment; preferably utilizing Aspect eWorkforce Management.
- Experience with managing volume, labor forecasting and staffing in a multi-skilled, multi-function Call Center
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze data within limited time frames and recommend alternatives.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: LifePlans is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other class protected by federal or state law (EEO/AA).
LifePlans Inc. has been helping long-term care and health insurers, plans and providers manage risk through innovative, evidence-based solutions since 1987. Our industry -leading services drive demonstrated improvements in health outcomes and business performance.
For twenty five years we have been developing, managing and deploying a National Clinical Network of over 4,000 nurses for clinical interventions.
- Serve more than 40 long-term care insurers, health plans, and providers
- Conducted over 3,000,000 assessments on adults
- Serve over 250,000 applicants, claimants and health plan members annually
- National Clinical Network of 4,000 nurses for in-home assessments
- Clinical staff for telephonic health risk assessments
LifePlans is dedicated to providing the highest quality data and solutions to our clients. We clinically review 100% of our in-person assessments, evaluate and train clinical staff and employ an internal Quality Assurance team dedicated to identifying and analyzing performance trends and issues
Our sophisticated analytic capabilities include:
· Risk Classification algorithms and analytic reporting
· Research with government and industry to affect health policy
· Development of research design to estimate ROI impact of clinical interventions
|LifePlans Quick Facts:
· Founded in 1987
· Serve more than 40 long-term care insurers, health plans, and providers
· Conducted over 3,000,000 assessments on adults
· Serve over 250,000 applicants, claimants and health plan members annually
· National Clinical Network of 4,000 nurses for in-home assessments
· Clinical staff for telephonic health risk assessments
· 170 employees located in Waltham, MA
LifePlans is dedicated to providing the highest quality data and solutions to our clients. We clinically review 100% of our in-person assessments, evaluate and train clinical staff and employ an internal Quality Assurance team dedicated to identifying and analyzing performance trends and issues.
Find out how LifePlans can help you achieve better outcomes for you and your insureds or members and policyholders.
|Health Insurers, Plans and Providers
|Long-Term Care Insurers