Posted On: 11-15-2019
Position Title: Workforce Optimization, Real Time Analyst
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Apply Online: https://www.wyndhamdestinations.com/careers/jobs?keywords=1910362
Contribute to the management of current week operations of the Wyndham Destinations Contact Centers. Coordinate all activities across a multi-site and At Home environment to meet service level objectives in a real-time manner.
- Enter data and information into the workforce management systems
- Coordinates current week scheduling and adherence activities ensuring performance goals are met.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and work force management liaison for the operations and leadership teams to ensure consistent business goals are achieved.
- Coordinates intra-day schedule adjustments for current week.
- Administers overtime and under-time opportunities to support service goals
- Responsible for monitoring the real-time effectiveness of the forecast and the execution of the scheduling plan while effectively communicating with all sites to address service opportunities or issues.
- Gathers, analyzes and summarizes data from multiple sources in support of disseminating meaningful workforce data and metrics to the operation and leadership.
- Current week time off administration
- Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Special projects and duties assigned at the direction of management
- Responsible for daily analysis of call volumes, monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet inbound demands and performance goals
- Responsible for answering calls delivered to a queue for attendance and Workforce related support
- Responds to tickets/issues in a timely manner outlined by internal service level thresholds
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Primary contact for all call center system wide outages
- Ensure the optimization and efficient utilization of 750+ resources
- High School diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- One (1) year call center or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience with workforce management and/or staffing software preferred
- Good judgment, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through abilities with particular attention to detail
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in high volume area and effectively handle deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and individually
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and non-management team members
- PC literate, including advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) product knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must have the ability to potentially work nights and weekend or flex schedule with changing business needs
- Ability to travel up to 10%