Posted On: 10-03-2023
Position Title: Workforce Planning Analyst
Job Location: Bangor Maine or Presque Isle Maine
Company: Versant Power
Apply Online: https://www.versantpower.com/about-us/career-opportunities/
Be a part of the team that is transforming the power industry of northern and eastern Maine.
Versant Power is building on our 100-year history of delivering efficient, safe and reliable electricity service to customers in northern and eastern Maine. We never lose sight of safety, quality, integrity and innovation.
We are committed to our dedicated people, who inspire us every day to deliver something more powerful than power alone.
The Workforce Planning Analyst is responsible for daily efforts to provide superior customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) resource management by scheduling, budgeting, and forecasting for the Customer Contact Center. Successful candidate will also implement and optimize the usage of Workforce Management tools within a multi-channel (Omni-channel) contact center environment to ensure service-level targets and major call center KPIs are being met.
- Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support omnichannel contact center operations
- Ability to compare actual call volume and AHT data to forecast figures to ensure that appropriate staffing standards are created and maintained
- Analyze call center performance history to determine shrinkage, adherence and occupancy goals as well as optimum off production activities
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent/historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Contact Center Leadership team to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation
- Maintain constant communication with Contact Center leadership teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results
- Produces staffing forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for operations
- Generates and evaluates agent staffing schedules and ensures data updates into scheduling system
- Generates short and long-term staffing models including “what if ” scenarios based on service level goals and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepares staffing data to support annual contact center budget process
- May assist with employee call outs and related attendance reporting
- Other related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Business Administration required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in performing Workforce Management (WFM) functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment.
- Experience with WFM software (Genesys, NICE/IEX, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently analyze omnichannel data.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on spreadsheets and dashboards.
- SWPP certification for workforce management is a plus.
PERSONAL QUALITIES :
- Strong leadership, time management, and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team.
- Able to deliver accurate and timely results in a deadline driven environment.
- Advanced understanding of statistics is preferred.
- Position is primarily sedentary. Some walking, standing and driving required.
- Position requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Position requires visual and mental concentration.
- Position can be stressful due to deadlines and multitasking requirements.
- Versant Power is a tobacco free, drug free and fragrance free workplace.
Our employees are highly skilled professional advancing their careers in a wide range of occupations from engineering to finance, to customer operations. Our more than 500 employees work hard, inspire each and celebrate success.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching
- 100& Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Yearly Bonus Program
- Generous PT and More
Career Center Link: https://www.versantpower.com/about-us/career-opportunities/