Posted On: 10-16-2017
Position Title: Workforce Planning Analyst
Job Location: Manchester, NH
Apply Online: https://emersonecologics.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512163.viewjobdetail&JID=591862&source=SWPP&cid=512163
Workforce Planning Analyst
Emerson Ecologics provides professional-grade nutritional supplements to the integrative healthcare community, offering thousands of products from over 275 of the world’s top brands. We have a focus on developing the best software solution for our customers, and are transforming the way that our integrative healthcare practitioners order their supplements. Now, our practitioners are able to design their dispensary with the simple click of a button, and their patients will have instant access to order what they need to stay healthy.
As successful leaders in our industry, we have prioritized not only our customers’ positive experiences, but our employees’ happiness as well. With emphasis on bringing your best self and making a difference, we are entrepreneurial in spirit, with a fierce passion for our given professions & living healthy lives. Our passion is derived from a culture of elevating ownership and empowering our people to be better every day.
We’d love for you to take the plunge into our world, and show us your passion for what you do. Take a look at our Workforce Planning Analyst role and let us know if you want to make an impact in your career.
What you’ll do
- Drive continuous process improvement across the customer support organization to help drive world class service
- Create dashboards to manage demands and procurement of call center staffing
- Report on monthly performance metrics for the customer support and sales teams
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts that will be used for short, near and long term budget planning
- Create monthly/weekly/daily/½ hour call center requirement forecasts (volume, AHT, Productive Hour, FTE)
- Track and analyze call arrival and AHT patterns to ensure requirements are optimized to achieve service level goals
- Create and manage call center schedules
- Coordinate and plan training requirements and other off-phone activity in partnership with Training and Management teams
- Liaise with team leadership and training
- Monitor call volume and make recommendations based upon trend tracking
Who you are
- You are a self starter who wants to bring strong workforce planning analyst expertise to a growing organization
- 2 year associate degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a call center with 2+ years in an analyst role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations
- Demonstrated proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- Ability to manage projects and processes independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Driven to provide world class customer service
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Genesis phone systems preferred
- Demonstrate personal accountability, teamwork, problem solving, and consummate professionalism.
- Possess the ability to build strong customer relationships with trust and integrity
- Demonstrated success in previous analytical roles
- Strong de-escalation skills and ability to work with challenging customer situations
- Passion for working in a company with a great purpose to drive the practice of healthy living
Need more convincing?
Our employees enjoy a casual dress code, company outings, vitamins & snacks in our lounge area, competitive benefits & pay, Wellness Programs, subsidized Farm Share, generous 401(k), and much more.